Used 2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Fun car, if you dont mind the fuel
By Chris

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is a really fun car to drive, the seats are ultra comfy, the gauges are neat looking at night, and the autostick is actually pretty quick shifting. Great car if you dont mind the awful fuel mileage. For the price, fully loaded, you cant get much better than this.

Favorite Features

The sound and the power are both invigorating. The aggressive front end. COLD air conditioner. Very roomy.

Suggested Improvements

MDS like the Charger R/T for improved fuel mileage would be great. The interior is also pretty cheap too.

Thanks MOPAR
By Jim

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Our r/t has the road and track option which is the Daytona without graphics, 350 hp, seats heated and same as Daytona with embosed r/t in seat back, very comfortable and secure, sunroof, 20" wheels and tires, front and rear spoilers, trip and info computer, adjustable peddles, I'm 6,2" so this makes the car custom fit the wife 5,7" and me to a tee. Steering wheel moves up and down and in and out as well. Controls well placed. The wife is getting 20 mpg to and from work, at 70 on highway on Cruise about 24 mpg. Not bad for a bullet when wanted. It will tease a heavy foot. Mds is seamless. Low tire warning. Auto stick shift when wanted. All with life time warranty drive train. A+ mopar

Favorite Features

Auto Stick, HEMI,Top of the line Interior, Traction Control on, off switch(tire smoke). Handling Suspension upgrades. Independent rear suspension, 4 wheel large disc brakes. Rear seat backs fold down for unlimited truck length. Ride adjusted for control (anti skid) and height to adjust for weight.

Suggested Improvements

I waited a long time for Mopar to make a nice 4 door (grand baby) rear wheel drive, Real car that fit a big tall Man. The only improvements I can suggest is continue to refine what you have. Its a real winner in my book. Police departments should buy in large quantity. It will make a fine Patrol car.

Love my charger!
By billster

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I drove a Ford Ranger for 13 yrs. I still have it and it's still running btw. But since getting my charger, I don't care to drive the ranger. I know this sounds crazy, but I've never loved a car like I do the charger. It's so fun to drive. We were not really in the market for a vehicle when we got the charger. The wife's Taurus trans was acting up, she mentioned seeing a charger on a used lot. So we go take a look. There was this sweet black charger with 22" chrome wheels. We take it for a test drive and fell in love with it. As I was sitting there signing the papers I'm thinking, I cant believe I'm buying a charger. Btw, I replaced her vss and tps in the Taurus so I get the charger all the time now

Favorite Features

everything.

Suggested Improvements

Make the hemis more affordable lol

Nice looking but that's about it
By chad

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love the way the charger looks on the outside other than that.The stereo system isn't good, sounds like if you turn it up at all you're going to blow a speaker. When i open the door to get out it always swings back shut on me. My kids always complain about the seat belt sticking. The plastic interior trim looks cheap. I got the 3.5L and I'm not very impressed with the acceleration. Gas mileage is O.K. between 20 and 23 mpg. No cup holder in the back and the cup holders it has up front are small. Should have bought a Hybrid.

Favorite Features

Looks great on the outside. Plenty of interior room.

Suggested Improvements

Read my review.

Hate me now, love me later
By ARABIAN CHARGER

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Tested out the rest of the competition and found out for what I was paying for it there was none! Love this car ever since I layed eyes on it, fun to drive and everyone wants to drive but too bad, get your own.

Favorite Features

Power and handling, and the exterior because I modified it with rims and tints and royal blue hid's....