2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
What An Automobile!
By Chief on 12/16/06 18:43 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is the most fun I have had behind the wheel since my first Corvette ( a 1973) and a Shelby Mustang in the 60's (1966 GT350H). The ride is silky smooth, the autostick is very close to a stick shift, and of course the Hemi is totally awesome. We both love this car and highly recommend it to moms and dads who need a sedan for their family, but who still "love to drive" a cool car!

Fully Charged!
By Oliver on 12/09/06 21:54 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded my 2000 BMW 528i for this Dodge. I was hesitant that I would not enjoy my Charger as much. Wrong! Excellent car. Good gas mileage and sporty styling. I am always getting compliments. And the ride is better then the Bimmer. I wish Dodge would go the extra mile and give the minor touches that would put the car over the edge.ie.. lighted vanity mirrors, light in glove compartment, auto adjusting rear view mirror and more cup holders. Also move the cruise control to the steering wheel. Overall very pleased. American muscle with European refinement.

2.7L not enough, otherwise OK car
By Chris on 11/30/06 21:03 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Engine sounds great. The steering is responsive, the brakes are good. The handling is fine if you don't ask it to dance. Body motions are fairly well controlled. It's rear-wheel drive (no torque steer!) The body structure is solid. The fit is satisfying, the room is plentiful, the trunk size is fine for a car this big. The base radio sounds surprisingly nice and the car has presence. The bad: Mail slot windows are claustrophobic. Thick front and rear pillars block things you should be able to see. The engine is weak, and the car is heavy (3780lbs!). The steering is too light and does not give good feedback. The car is slow to get off the line, can't turn off traction control.

Charger RT
By Faulkner on 10/22/06 06:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive with lots of power and comforts. Replacing a 2005 Pontiac Bonneville and the Charger is lots more fun to drive. It has more room, is more comfortable, has more power, but less fuel economy.

Nice overall
By Richard DiCosmo on 09/26/06 13:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The car has great pickup. 0-60 very fast. Comfort good. I like the autostick feature. The fuel mileage is OK, approx. 18-21 average. The braking is excellent, noise factor minimum. It has a great look, the front is slightly throw-back in style. I`ve gotten a lot of nice car comments from everyboby. The only issue I don`t like is the noisy auto steering, only when pulling out or in or parking. Overall good value, styling, and performance.

superman
By Ron on 09/17/06 15:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The power is unbeliveable, and it handles great. Lots of leg room. The seats are very comfortable. Trunk storage is real nice

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.