2007 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Steering wheel lock while driving! and car won't accelerate randomly on the highway
By relentleshemi on 10/05/14 16:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car, But when it comes to reliability it sucks. I bought this car 3 months ago @ darcars silver spring in maryland and had 3 incidents with my car all with the same issue and still not fixed. Dealer mechanics can't seem to get it right almost causing me three accidents two on the highway and one in the city while making a turn in the middle of the road!

I love my charger/hemi.
By classygail on 01/09/14 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my red 07 with 9800 miles, barely broken in. I love love love it. did have the transmission part fixed its under recall warranty. Didn't pay a dime, no problem since. I have no problem merging unto hwy entrance. Watch your neck lol lol It holds 5 adults comfy. I have 40k miles now n I.m seeing a leak somewhere. Gotta have it looked at. Hope its not anything serious.

valve seat nightmare
By imkutap1 on 09/29/13 06:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

this car is made with cheap parts on the interior. ac vents and headliner fell off after 12000 miles. carpet on the flooring pulls out of the seems as well. MOSTLY is the fact I have run on synthetic oil every 5K miles since day one. I have a cold air intake and custom cat back exhaust so it can breathe better and stay cooler. high performance thermostat to turn the fans on sooner too. valve seat dropped blew the engine, intake and O2 sensors. 100K miles and 7500 to repair, car worth 10K now. research shows hemi engine does this a lot! really bad investment and a horribly made car all the way through. DO NOT BUY!! you cant prevent the failure and Chrysler doesn't care so many have failed

200,000km and still counting
By phatgreatwall on 07/12/13 08:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

had absolutely no issues with this vehicle, had it since 33000km. all the repairs to this vehicle are of regular maintenance, ball joints, steering ujoints etc. never had to "repair" due to a defect on this vehicle. gets 750km to a tank on highway, mix local highway gets about 350. parts are dirt cheap, especially aftermarket. if you are in the market for a used sedan, definitely test drive a charger with a v8.

love it , hate it
By pookylopez1 on 10/22/11 16:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honestly have had it , i have a love and hate relationship with this car, i love the look and love how it drives, BUT only when this car is not giving problems! it's costing me so much money, sometimes doesn't reverse, the gears sometimes dont work, they tell me its 2 sensors, i pay over 1000.... its fixed... for 4 weeks until it decides to do it again.. .wont go over 35.... getting fixed again. wow, and the service engine soon light wont go away, and of course my registration is due in 3 days, and it wont pass the smog check. in conclusion i wish that i never got this car.

Read This IF YOU WANT A CHARGER
By james1969 on 05/18/11 15:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Charger is an absolutely fantastic car but it not worth getting if its not the R/T. People who say the charger is an unreliable car all purchased the models below the R/T which are absolute crap. The 5.6 v8 HEMI is a beast of an engine and it gets my car beast of a car moving faster then anyone can image. The exhaust doesnt make the sound you would want a charger to make when the car isnt movie but one you push on the gas it truly sounds like a muscle car. The Charger R/T has amazing room for taller folks in the front and bad even with the seats moved back all the way, a superb audio system, and a wonderfully designed interior, and it handles just like an E class mercedes.

GET YOU SOME!!!
By camik on 12/15/10 10:20 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely, 110% LOVE this car!! I have driven other sports cars in the past but they never had enough room! This Charger is fast AND it's very roomy! I keep seeing people complain about the gas mileage...Ummm...hello! Why did you buy a V8 if you wanted good gas mileage?? It's not meant to get great gas mileage, it's meant to go fast and look awesome! :) My entire family loves this car and it turns all kinds of heads! I would highly recommend the Dodge Charger R/T to anyone looking for an awesome sports car!

Not to bad....
By romash on 12/15/10 07:46 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Not to bad of a car at all. Read all the reviews and everyone was bang on....The only problem I have had is with my rims...Living in Toronto I have to deal with snow and salt. I have the 18 inch chrome 5 upgrades and they are simply terrible. They have peeld twice and they look horrible, really noticeable and Chryler even afetr seeing them won't do a darn thing about them. They claim it's because of our Canadian weather, problem is this car was made in Brampton CANADA, how do they not know these things...

An honest SXT review after 2 years...
By Sam on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I drive an SXT. Awesome to look at, fun to drive, handles well (especially for its size), it is big and comfortable with plenty of room for my 6'5" 300 lb body. Lots of space, huge back seat, huge trunk. Great family car. Problems: There are several "known issues" they're not horrendously expensive to fix, but the two problems I had are both well known and common (shifter becoming "jammed" due to a mechanical breakage of an internal plastic part and the O-Ring for the transmission doesn't fit quite right and will have to be replaced eventually). Biggest problem is the build quality. It is cheap. The car develops rattles and squeaks quickly on the interior plastic molding.

Yea It's got a HEMI
By DeMo1978 on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a newer Charger RT since I first laid eyes on them. Almost bought one in 07 but couldn't afford it. When my Durango hit 170K I figured it's time to go get a Charger. I bought a pearl black 07 RT with heated leather, moon roof, spoiler. I absolutely love everything about it. It's got plenty of space and power at 340 hp and it just looks mean plain and simple. It turns heads all the time. Don't waste your time on anything less than the RT 5.7. V8. The resale value is higher and the gas mileage isn't much different between the 3.5 and the 5.7. V8. They just put more time and effort into the RT. After market upgrades are plentiful and cheap plus the sound of the dual exhaust is cool.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.