Used 2007 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 81 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise
By William Reid

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wasn't in the market for the Charger but was as great deal and had great ratings. I am not disappointed! I wanted a powerful 4 door and I got that for sure! The steering, acceleration and looks are great. The feeling of driving it is awesome. The only thing I do not like is the front seats do not give much for side support when cornering, I slide a bit. Gas is not great in city but surprising on the highway. So happy with this car!

Great Muscle Car!
By Mike

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

True Review on my '07 Charger
By Micah Chambers

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car since January of 2013. At that time, it had 89,700 miles and it currently sits on 140,000. I have only replaced one part in 50,000 miles. My main issue with the car is the lack of power. Obviously I bought the smallest engine but I used it for commuting for a while. I added a K&N cold air intake system to it and also an exhaust package to boost air flow, gas mileage, and sound.

Steering wheel lock while driving! and car won't accelerate randomly on the highway
By relentleshemi

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car, But when it comes to reliability it sucks. I bought this car 3 months ago @ darcars silver spring in maryland and had 3 incidents with my car all with the same issue and still not fixed. Dealer mechanics can't seem to get it right almost causing me three accidents two on the highway and one in the city while making a turn in the middle of the road!

I love my charger/hemi.
By classygail

2007 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my red 07 with 9800 miles, barely broken in. I love love love it. did have the transmission part fixed its under recall warranty. Didn't pay a dime, no problem since. I have no problem merging unto hwy entrance. Watch your neck lol lol
It holds 5 adults comfy. I have 40k miles now n I.m seeing a leak somewhere. Gotta have it looked at. Hope its not anything serious.

can.t beat the power n luxury n I get compliments ALL the time by both sexes. Its my beauty. Love the red trimmed leather sport seats, heated too use them in the winter a lot. It has more features than I have checked out yet. Just Love driving now