2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
I love my charger/hemi.
By classygail on 01/09/14 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my red 07 with 9800 miles, barely broken in. I love love love it. did have the transmission part fixed its under recall warranty. Didn't pay a dime, no problem since. I have no problem merging unto hwy entrance. Watch your neck lol lol It holds 5 adults comfy. I have 40k miles now n I.m seeing a leak somewhere. Gotta have it looked at. Hope its not anything serious.

valve seat nightmare
By imkutap1 on 09/29/13 06:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

this car is made with cheap parts on the interior. ac vents and headliner fell off after 12000 miles. carpet on the flooring pulls out of the seems as well. MOSTLY is the fact I have run on synthetic oil every 5K miles since day one. I have a cold air intake and custom cat back exhaust so it can breathe better and stay cooler. high performance thermostat to turn the fans on sooner too. valve seat dropped blew the engine, intake and O2 sensors. 100K miles and 7500 to repair, car worth 10K now. research shows hemi engine does this a lot! really bad investment and a horribly made car all the way through. DO NOT BUY!! you cant prevent the failure and Chrysler doesn't care so many have failed

200,000km and still counting
By phatgreatwall on 07/12/13 08:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

had absolutely no issues with this vehicle, had it since 33000km. all the repairs to this vehicle are of regular maintenance, ball joints, steering ujoints etc. never had to "repair" due to a defect on this vehicle. gets 750km to a tank on highway, mix local highway gets about 350. parts are dirt cheap, especially aftermarket. if you are in the market for a used sedan, definitely test drive a charger with a v8.

GET YOU SOME!!!
By camik on 12/15/10 10:20 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely, 110% LOVE this car!! I have driven other sports cars in the past but they never had enough room! This Charger is fast AND it's very roomy! I keep seeing people complain about the gas mileage...Ummm...hello! Why did you buy a V8 if you wanted good gas mileage?? It's not meant to get great gas mileage, it's meant to go fast and look awesome! :) My entire family loves this car and it turns all kinds of heads! I would highly recommend the Dodge Charger R/T to anyone looking for an awesome sports car!

Yea It's got a HEMI
By DeMo1978 on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a newer Charger RT since I first laid eyes on them. Almost bought one in 07 but couldn't afford it. When my Durango hit 170K I figured it's time to go get a Charger. I bought a pearl black 07 RT with heated leather, moon roof, spoiler. I absolutely love everything about it. It's got plenty of space and power at 340 hp and it just looks mean plain and simple. It turns heads all the time. Don't waste your time on anything less than the RT 5.7. V8. The resale value is higher and the gas mileage isn't much different between the 3.5 and the 5.7. V8. They just put more time and effort into the RT. After market upgrades are plentiful and cheap plus the sound of the dual exhaust is cool.

Get one!
By Jeff on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this car new, and loved it from day 1. Roomy enough for 5 adults, huge trunk, lots of power, yet with the MDS, I averaged 22 Mpg combined (and over 27 on road trips). Interior is a little cheap-feeling, but the only cars you can compare it to for performance and space are at least $10k more. Had my car serviced regularly at the dealer, and had NO mechanical or electric problems. Only "surprise" was the $200+ for a tuneup (due to the Hemi requiring 16 spark plugs!). Great car and I'd buy another in a second. Don't buy the base- the small V6 isn't enough for the car. Mileage for the 5.7Hemi and 3.5V6 are almost identical, so go for the power (and resale value) of the Hemi.

Good car
By 07 5.7l v8 charger on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this used about a year ago. It has the hemi and its black with the hemi decal on the side in red, I get so many compliments on it!I am the 3rd owner and have not had any problems with it, maybe I am lucky or it was just very well taken car of but I have no complaints except wish it had automatic headlights, but thats just me being lazy LOL

Makes Me Plum Crazy to drive!
By Dean on 02/07/10 06:23 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I work at a Toyota Dealership. I was driving a 2007 Charger SXT 3.5 which I was quite satisfied with. We traded for a 2007 Plum Crazy Charger Daytona with only 661 miles. I drove the car and fell in love INSTANTLY! The 3.5 was great but the feel and sound of this Daytona makes me feel like I'm 20 years old again. Handles like a dream and it's a pleasure to drive. I leave an hour early for work just so I can drive my car!

Well refined Hot Rod...
By nealuss on 01/26/10 20:20 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for about 2 years now and so far no regrets. I spend a lot of time in it driving 40+ miles to work almost every day. So far I have no real complaints. Its a comfortable commuter with a more than adequate passing gear and a well equipped sports car at the same time. I would recommend the 3.5L to those who aren't concerned with performance, but if you are a car nut like me you should go no lower than the R/T.

I'm a Charger Fan!
By Dodgefan on 06/02/09 15:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 2 years and still am excited to get behind the wheel! It demonstrates the comfort of a luxury sedan, with the speed and agility of a sports car! What more could one want?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.