Used 2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

'07 SRT8
By dan wolf

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Since 2006 I've been dreaming of getting a charger srt8! 2 years ago I purchased a 2007 with 25,000 miles on it with one owner, it was everything I dreamed of. I absolutely love car, I got all options with the car but H.I.Ds. Entertainment system is great subwoofer and navigation system are great quality. Now for the Hemi that 4k pound car has got some balls, went to the dragstrip ran a 12.1 in 1/4 mile!! Gas mileage I get 15 in the city but can "never" get more than 19.4 on the highway. Overall quality in the car I couldnt have thought anything better it's perfect for me, comfortable, everything is accessable and easy to use, the time srt put in this car was great quality and really aggressively badass!! I'll have this car till I'm dead, been my dream to get one for years and now I finally got one and I'm not lettin go of the car!!!

Steering wheel lock while driving! and car won't accelerate randomly on the highway
By relentleshemi

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car, But when it comes to reliability it sucks. I bought this car 3 months ago @ darcars silver spring in maryland and had 3 incidents with my car all with the same issue and still not fixed. Dealer mechanics can't seem to get it right almost causing me three accidents two on the highway and one in the city while making a turn in the middle of the road!

I love my charger/hemi.
By classygail

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my red 07 with 9800 miles, barely broken in. I love love love it. did have the transmission part fixed its under recall warranty. Didn't pay a dime, no problem since. I have no problem merging unto hwy entrance. Watch your neck lol lol It holds 5 adults comfy. I have 40k miles now n I.m seeing a leak somewhere. Gotta have it looked at. Hope its not anything serious.

can.t beat the power n luxury n I get compliments ALL the time by both sexes. Its my beauty. Love the red trimmed leather sport seats, heated too use them in the winter a lot. It has more features than I have checked out yet. Just Love driving now

valve seat nightmare
By imkutap1

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

this car is made with cheap parts on the interior. ac vents and headliner fell off after 12000 miles. carpet on the flooring pulls out of the seems as well. MOSTLY is the fact I have run on synthetic oil every 5K miles since day one. I have a cold air intake and custom cat back exhaust so it can breathe better and stay cooler. high performance thermostat to turn the fans on sooner too. valve seat dropped blew the engine, intake and O2 sensors. 100K miles and 7500 to repair, car worth 10K now. research shows hemi engine does this a lot! really bad investment and a horribly made car all the way through. DO NOT BUY!! you cant prevent the failure and Chrysler doesn't care so many have failed

Its fast and the body is nicely designed

fix valve seat dropping, and tensioner, timing chain, interior defects, and body roll in turns.

200,000km and still counting
By phatgreatwall

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

had absolutely no issues with this vehicle, had it since 33000km. all the repairs to this vehicle are of regular maintenance, ball joints, steering ujoints etc. never had to "repair" due to a defect on this vehicle. gets 750km to a tank on highway, mix local highway gets about 350. parts are dirt cheap, especially aftermarket. if you are in the market for a used sedan, definitely test drive a charger with a v8.

srt8 seats, stereo, front grill look really aggresive