2006 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Serious service issue

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Serious service issue
By Texan on

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car and it is a pleasure to drive it until it shreds my tires because of front end vibration which cannot or will not be repaired by the dealership. Tires have had to be replaced 3 times in 40,000 miles because of this recurring issue. Looking for other owners with same problem for possible resolution with manufacturer.

Favorite Features

Love my sunroof and heated leather seats. Love the body style and the aggressive look of the car.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the tire-eating problem, recall them because of tie rod problem and transmission leak issue.
By us11bravo
on 07/29/11 13:23 PM (PDT)

It seems that if you take your car to a dealer shop and have them look at the front end, they would be able to at least give you a hind on your problems.. nope. i have changed all four tires two times and about to replace my Tie Rod ends for the second time. i am up to 65,000 miles now and a bunch in the whole. i feel you and hope that dodges starts fixing these issues before they go broke because no one buys from them.