2006 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Do yourself a favor!

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

RT Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Do yourself a favor!
By kirtie on

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Fast! Fun! Great looks! Very comfortable! Why wouldn't you want to drive one? The only answer I can think of is that you haven't tried one yet! I traded a Lincoln in for my Top Banana R/T and have suffered NOTHING in the way of comfort, handling/performance or style. The only thing the Lincoln had that the Charger does not is good visibility. I can only say that to appreciate the excellent build, ride, and fun of this car you must test drive one. It ranks as the best car I've ever owned, and I've had a run at most of them out there!

Power, style, comfort, surprisingly quiet cabin, excellent seats (with the buckets), and best of all public reaction!

Better visibility would be nice but it would take away from the aggressive demeanor of the car. I've test driven a brand new one (new styling) and they have about the same visibility. Don't let that scare you away from an EXCELLENT car though!