2006 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Daytona, yes!

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

RT Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Daytona, yes!
By Jeff27 on

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Of all the cars I have owned and purchased new, this car has given me the most pleasure of them all. I still don't know if I am more impressed with the power or the amount of features that are available for this car.The nav will get you just about to the front door of where you are going and the sound system upgrade was well worth it. The heated seats warm up very fast on the cold nights. I am impressed with how smooth the transmission shifts also. My daughter is just upset that she has no heated seat in the back for her. Heck, with the leg room and video system I don't mind sitting back there.

Hemi power. Navigation, Sirrius satellite. Heated seats. Autostick. Exhaust growl. Ample trunk space, roomy cabin, auto dim mirror, theatre dim interior lights.

Could use more space in glove box. Owners manual barely fits. Box could also use a light. I felt hood prop rod was cheap should have used shock supports. Bonked my head on trunk latch a few times as it is exposed and sticks out when trunk is opened. Memory seats would be a nice feature too.