2006 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Love this car!

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

RT Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Love this car!
By kbigweezy on

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wanted a reliable used car that was fun to drive. Found the "Top Banana" and fell in love. Great look. The car is comfortable and fun to drive. The power is what makes me smile every time I get in this car. The sound when you touch the gas; the power that you FEEL when you hit the pedal. I debated with my wife about getting a Mustang. I am so glad I listened to her. This is truly a fun car. The attention that it gets from people that pass by isn't bad either.

The navigation system and the Hemi power make this a great car for a person that likes to drive but doesn't always know where he is going. Uconnect is good to considering the new hands free laws.

Gas mileage is less than I expected but with all of its positive qualities gas mileage is not a big problem. I didn't buy this car expecting a hybrid.
By kirtie
on 10/01/11 18:20 PM (PDT)

Kbigweezy: Which one do you have? I own #298 and it's the best thing I've ever done for myself! Glad to hear you love it as much as I do!