Love the Car but....
By The Simon's on
2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I will say I love the speed and the people in the rear view mirror. However there are some things that I am very upset with. A new car after $12,000 miles of use should not already need new rotors. I had to fight the dealership to get this warrantied. At the same time I was having radio issues as well as passenger's power window would not roll down. Then came the navagation system, then a transmission leak. All in all it took 1 yr and 3 separate car dealerships to work out the rotor issue (two times), radio/nav. system, transmission leak, power lock. I think finally all the bugs have been worked out. Just hope the car holds up for the years we have to pay for it.
Favorite Features
I guess it is having a family car that looks nice and I can leave the people in my dust! A soccer mom that doesn't look like one! =)
Suggested Improvements
Better rotors, better warranty! Too me you build a product that works without defect when it is new. My used cars have held up and had less work then my new Charger. :( I am totally a Dodge girl, but the car has me a little skeptical after all of the issues.