Best new car I have ever owned
By Jason on
2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)
She has all the sophistication of a classic road car with all the creature comforts a man needs. Her performance will be a ten when I add the supercharger system and all the mods to push this beast past any conventional two door sports car. Dodge hit this one right on the money with the nascar body styling and four doors for the family man. A perfect car for the midlife crisis. I love the fact everybody on the highway gets out of my way when they seen me coming from their rearview mirros. I cannot stop smiling for two hours after I go on one of my "country cruises." I have had as many thumbs up with this car as I have with my classic collection.
Favorite Features
Chip Foose 22" deep dish rims dealer installed. Satellite XM radio, Dash layout. 425 horses and 430 Ibs. of when needed (often) Large cabin space, lazer edge exterior styling, more girlfriends who think they are going to get to drive my car(never!)
Suggested Improvements
My name on the side of the car, superbird wing, supercharger system with all computer and mechanical upgrades.The car should come standard with everything. give the consumer no choice. That way 30 years from now these will be a true collector's car.