2006 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: Best Car I have ever owned!

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

RT Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Best Car I have ever owned!
By The Captain on

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The size, the power, the styling, and that scowl of the front end hooked me from the start. I have always owned Japanese cars and was reluctant to try Dodge particularly in the first model year. But now I am glad I did. This car kicks, turns heads and is fast, responsive, comfortable and quiet. Rides like a Mercedes. I have silver with 20" chrome wheels and Goodyear RSA Z rated performance tires, a real head turner! I have had no problems at all so I am surprised at some of the reviews where people have. This car shines like a diamond in a sea of what seems to be a lot of ugly drab cars today.

the V-8 Hemi--a rocket! seat comfort, handling, awesome styling, the compliments and the looks make it worthwhile!

The interior could use some finer quality materials. The sound system isn't nearly as good as my old Maxima's Bose system, but then what is. How about offering Bose as an option? The gas mileage isn't great with V8 Hemi. I get only about 17 in mixed driving, but I knew that going in.