2006 Dodge Charger 6.1L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Not just for men

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Not just for men
By chargeher on

2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I thought I would never get rid of my minivan that I loved since I have 2 boys both over 6'3 and play sports but could not turn away from the Charger. Boy were they glad! Nothing has made everyone from Dad to the youngest son happier than to have a cool car to have mom drive you around in, and nothing has made me happier than to have a car I can count on. Somehow when I drive it I can get 20-21 mpg but when Dad decides to drive it goes to 14 mpg. No problem, we both enjoy it, just for different reasons. I have added 22" wheels and a pinstripe to accent the rear wheel well. Just a little to make it different. We can all take a ride it this bad boy together and no one minds at all.

Favorite Features

Outside looks. Heated seats. Engine and the sound of the engine, along with the fact that you can pass anyone anytime you want. Love the trunk room.

Suggested Improvements

Needs to have programable seats. I get tired of reseting my seat after my husband drives it. And since he likes to take it out every now and then it would be nice for the seat to be programed.