2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Charger R/T
By TB on 08/23/05 13:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my daily driver, and I run between 1,000 to 2,000 miles a month. The car drive like a dream, plenty of power in all speeds and handles well. I love this beast!

Fun 2 Drive. Eye candy!
By cedric on 08/22/05 12:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I must say that I was not in the market for this car but when I went to the dealership boy I was surprised! I encountered more stares when I first had my baby for a week. Now it likes the whole world wants one.

One Awsome Ride
By Mark Wigley on 08/21/05 21:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

When I heard that this car was on tap from the boys at Mopar I got real interested. Since I missed having one of the original muscle cars I was ready. I have hated driving front wheel drive cars most of my life. When I saw the first new Charger and had a chance to drive it with the Hemi I had to have one. I am a automotive technician and have the opportunity to drive just about everything on the road. For the money, I don't think you can buy another car that is this well enginieered with the looks and performance that this car has.

Two door vs four door
By domenick on 08/20/05 19:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vechcle is fun to drive with the Hemi power. It's fast, fun, and brand new. I really like the classic ones better the old ones blow the new one away........

Awesome!
By Misaims on 08/18/05 19:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car rocks! I started drooling over the commercials and test drove about 3 different cars before buying. It was the best deciscion I've made all year. The car handles and drives so smoothly. The stereo is fantastic - the speakers are so crisp. This car is comfortable, sleek and so fun to drive - I actually look forward to my commute. And it turns heads - I get stopped all the time. I would have no qualms about telling anyone to buy one.

My choice of Charger
By Sheila Fudge on 08/16/05 19:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was wanting to change from driving an SUV to a car. I was looking for better fuel economy but still wanted safety and performance. My husband drives a Dodge Ram 4X4 with the Hemi motor and suggested I try the new Charger. I was suprised at the high mileage rating. After test driving it I knew I wanted it. I have been totally satisfied with my purchase.

Long live the muscle car.
By Paul on 08/14/05 19:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My previous car was coming off of lease in 3 days and I need to pick a new car. I spent the better part of three months searching, but I kept coming back to the Charger R/T. The aggressive look and of course the Hemi had a strong draw for me. In addition to that, I liked the considerable amount of room in the cabin. Oh, and did I mention the Hemi? There are a lot of quality cars out there, but when it came to leg room (front and back), power, and stunning looks, the Charger just could not be beat.

All Dodge!
By Dodge Man on 08/14/05 17:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car! I have had 2 Durangos and still own a 92 Dodge truck, but this one is by far the best looking and most fun to drive. It has an amazing ride, is very quiet, has a great sound system, and what a honey to look at!

Muscle cars shouldn't be family cars.
By Xena on 08/10/05 17:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My husband got this car, and coming from a Mopar family, I was impressed he wanted it. I am all for having a second Hemi in the family (my father has a 69 Hemi Roadrunner), but the interior and exterior of this car is just another boring family sedan. This car seems to impress people who know they should be impressed by a Hemi, but don't really know why they should be impressed by a Hemi. True Hemi fans, will want to stick with the original muscle cars that were built to haul the mail - not a haul a family.

Awesome car
By lancen on 08/04/05 00:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just after we purchased the car we took it on a long road trip with 4 adults and one child in a car seat. The car was extremly comfortable and had excellant pickup for passing and hills. No complaints at all.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.