2006 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Never thought I'd own a Dodge
By RJT's wife on 07/11/05 23:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I never thought I'd own a Dodge, but I have been pleasantly surprised about how much I enjoy this car. My husband wanted the power, and I have to say it's not a bad thing to have on the highways. We looked a whole lot of vehicles and just happened to see this one and whammy, we got it. Some improvements could be made, but overall a really, really good looking, huge, fun to drive and ride in car.

I Love it
By Guitarguru23 on 07/08/05 23:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car! It's very quiet, and the Hemi is amazing. I urge everyone to buy one while they are here. The transmission is seamless and the suspension is just right, at least with the R/T version. Styling is different that the plain stuff coming from the other companies. Wait until they come out with a Cuda.

Too good to be true?
By petshop on 07/02/05 01:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Dodge Charger R/T exceeded all my expectations. Acceleration that leaves other cars in the dust. Smooth and quiet freeway driving, luxury features like leather, full power and heated seats at a rock bottom price and a trunk that can easily fit a large families luggage.. This isn't a normal Dodge, the fit and finish is up to par of the European imports. There is no wood but really who needs that? Telescopic steering and power pedals are far more useful

You need to get one
By Spencer on 07/01/05 13:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My six year old son giggled with glee the first time I opened up the Hemi on the way home from the dealership. To say this car is fun to drive is to say a rollercoaster is pretty neat. I was really suprised, almost disappointed, with how quiet the engine was until I gunned it, and any time I step on the gas. The low growl of the Hemi then ellicits the appropriate grin. This is the first car I have bought that I have had fun driving. I'm 6'4" tall and don't have to have the seat all the way back. There is plenty of room for my whole family of 4. I can't wait for my first road trip with my son next week. Don't cheat yourself....Get the Hemi if you buy this car! I can't recommend it enough.

Awesome Vehicle
By Carl Tripodi on 06/23/05 19:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just plain love my new 2006 Dodge Charger. I am finding any excuse to drive my Charger, and my kids love riding in it. The Charger is an awesome sight to behold, it looks and performs like a true muscle car. I have gotten nothing but compliments about my Charger. Everything rocks with the Charger, even the stereo. I hope Chrysler keeps it up, they seem to know what American cars are suppost to look like and perform.

Go For It
By Thom on 06/22/05 11:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 3.5 liter is the best deal price- wise. It gets about 20 miles to the gallon, and is great on acceleration. Only uses 4 cylinders on interstate driving. Uses 6 when needed.

Best Car Ever!
By Traded Up on 06/20/05 16:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T, and it is hands down the best car I've ever driven. The looks are amazing and it has more than enough HP to get up and move. The interior is very comfortable and luxurious. The dash lights up like nothing I've ever seen. It's as good looking on the inside as it is on the outside. I traded in my 2005 Dodge Ram QC with the Hemi for this amazing machine and I don't regret it one bit. For all of those retro Charger critics: get with the times man, this car is sweet! If you want to make it more like a sports car, then take the resonators off the exhaust and she'll purr. Stop looking at other models, this takes the cake. Spend more money for the Hemi Charger!

Charger
By Reggie on 06/11/05 11:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My RT is an excellent vehicle. Very powerful and comfortable. The ride is smooth and the drive is flawless. A definite head turner!

I Love This Car!!
By Knightmare 65 on 06/10/05 18:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Even though my Charger has the 3.5 liter, it still kicks major butt. I bet it can mop up a lot of cars that have V-8's. I fell in love with this car when I first saw it with my eyes. The new Charger is an eye pleaser and looks very intimidating.I have gotten many compliments on its looks. My neighbor keeps giving me the thumbs up everytime he sees me driving it. The Charger is the best driving vehicle I have ever driven. I try to find excuses to go out somewhere just so I can drive it. I have never been that way with any other car. Everything rocks with this car, even the stereo. The 2006 Dodge Charger is an awesome car. I can't get enough of it.

WOW!!!
By oheeare on 05/28/05 14:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This R/T is one unbelievable car... The 5.7L Hemi is very responsive and fast. Not too bad on gas consumption due to the computerized switching from 8 to 6 to 4 cylinders, depending on the cruising situation--all occurs in 1/25th of a second. UConnect bluetooth set up with bluetooth enabled cell phones. Alpine Navigation with Boston Acoustic sound system. Leather accoutrements. The autolink transmission has the auto/manual feature that adds to the fun to drive quotient.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.