Used 2006 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Most Helpful|
I love my Charger!
By Johanna

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had been bugging my husband for a year for this baby! I finally got it a few weeks ago. I got the RTand I am loving it! It's so much fun. The kids love it too, and my husband is jealous. All my friends were shocked because I'm a girly girl, but I love muscle cars. I get stopped all the time by people complimenting my car. All my friend's husbands are jealous! I got the windows blacked out to match the car, spoiler is being added this weekend. I've never been so excited about a car before. My dad had one before I was born, a 1969, and now I'm keeping on with the tradition.

Favorite Features

I love the GPS in it. Such an awesome added feature. I love how it handles. And how it seems I leave everyone in the dust when driving it.

Suggested Improvements

It seems when you start it, it doesn't always start. I've read elsewhere many others are having this same problem. This concerns me. Maybe a problem with the starter?

Gets all the looks.
By John

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car gets all the looks everywhere it goes. Sadly, It's been in the shop monthly for one issue or another. Terrible gas mileage On a good day maybe 20hwy. The exterior looks great but can not make up for the cheap plastic interior.

Favorite Features

Exterior looks great with strips.

Suggested Improvements

Poor gas mileage and quality, Cheap interior. Factory strip kit.

One of the best cars I have ever owned
By revan

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very attractive, Powerful ,Secure,Reliable and fun to drive. plenty of room for drivers over six foot,nice layout of interior plenty of everything you need excellent in all aspects.

Favorite Features

Power,looks

Top Banana! Great Car
By John

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Daytona, Top Banana Charger is a great car. It holds the road like glue. It makes driving fun. If we could only get rid of speed limits

Suggested Improvements

Offer Factory Racing Exhausts

Dodge Charger RT Girl
By chargerrtgirl

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I LOVE this car!! I wanted to get something with plenty of room but still sporty, my husband and I went shopping and we saw this red Charger RT and I automatically wanted to drive it! I pressed the gas and I had that feeling, The feeling of LOVE!!! I have had it for a year and I love it now as much as I did the day I drove it home.

Favorite Features

I love the way I feel when I sit in the car. I have a daughter thats 5'11 and she has plenty of room in the backseat of the car. My Husband, myself and both my kids have plenty of rrom in this car.

Suggested Improvements

No Improvements. I LOVE my car!!!!