2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Charger RT
By JessMardlin on 09/21/05 14:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My Charger RT is equipped with a 5.7 Hemi engine. Not only does it have get up and go, it also gets great mileage. Equipped with something new from Dodge, you can actually feel the transmission switch between 8 and 4 cylinders. My daughter loves the DVD player and I love the fact that she can listen with headphones so I do not have to! We took it on an 800 mile trip and my back never bothered me once. It's also nice to see heads turn as you drive by!

Dream Car
By Brian Pahlm on 09/15/05 00:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

It's not a 2 door so what? I ordered this car on June 28th and just got it on the 8th of Sept. The audio is great for stock, the sunroof is a great option, but for the money ($1600) the road and track option is the way to go. Up graded stearing, exhaust, suspension all for the right price. It's not orange or yellow so hopefully i'll be able to avoid some tickets. With 350 horsepower for 33,175 msrp you can't go wrong. Light em up

The Bad Boy of All Cars
By DA MILE on 09/15/05 00:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the bomb. I love the way it drives. Everybody looks at me as I drive this baby down the street. Even my co-workers like it. They just can't stop talking about my Charger. To be honest, this is the dream car that I wanted, and I’ve got it now.

It's Worth It!
By GoManGo! on 09/08/05 19:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I picked up my GoMango! Daytona a week ago. All I can say is "Wow!" Great car to drive and well built. If anyone ever asks if it’s worth getting the Daytona, or an RT with the Road and Track package the answer is simply “Yes.” The R&T suspension really settles the car down and eliminates float without being too harsh on bumps. The other reason to go with this package is the 9 land steering. WAY better than the regular RT. The last reasons are the brakes and nivomats but lawdy! lawdy! that exhaust note is nice! So far it’s a hoot and I can't go anywhere without getting thumbs up or drawing crowds. The car handles great, stops well, and is better than any Chrysler products in past 3 decades.

It's Worth It !
By gthorn on 09/06/05 00:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wasn't planning on even buying a car, but I test drove the new Charger, just to check it out, and after 5 minutes, I was sold. This car is unbelievable. It has unlimited acceleration and can turn on a dime. This is a great car!

Can you say HEMI
By Bob on 09/05/05 01:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I drive this car daily, and it is fun to drive. It is roomy, rides nice, and plenty of power. It is also functional with lots of room in the trunk and a backseat someone can sit in without there knees being in there mouth. One thing about this car it is not for new drivers, it can fool you because it rides so nice because of its size you can be doing 100 mph and it feels like 70 mph. The sterio with the big woofers in the door and amp are nice. The navigation computer works fairly well, and my son loves the DVD player he uses it as a CD player with the headphones so he can listen to his music and I can listen to mine. All in all it is a nice car that turns heads and is fun to drive.

My Charger R/T!
By Kriste W on 08/29/05 11:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I went to the dealer to look at the 300C, but I was blown away by the new Charger. One test drive was all I needed to know that this is the car for me. I've had Mustangs in the past, but I was not impressed, nor do I think that the new Mustangs provide everything that the new Chargers do. I don't mind if the Charger is a couple of heartbeats slower than the Mustang - I'm willing to give that up for the ability to seat four comfortably & put a week's worth of groceries in the trunk. The new Charger rocks, plain & simple!

Hemi Charger!
By Randy on 08/27/05 20:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Hemi is great. Trip to Lake George, 2000 miles round trip averaged 24MPG not bad for this much power. Fun to drive. Easy to pass pretty much anything. Very comfortable. Pricy at $35,000 but worth it. My employee discount (I'm an electrician at the brake factory) was $500 - for taking the DC loan.

Chargers are fun
By Drasil on 08/27/05 11:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The handling is excellent. The V6 SE has plenty of pick up power. Plenty of leg and head room. I'd take one over a Mustang GT anytime.

Hemi can go
By specialk19631 on 08/26/05 18:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great handling car. Smooth comfortable ride. Lots of rear seat room. Hemi has lots of get up and go. Acts like a sports car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.