Used 2006 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Charger

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Love it!
By Tami

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm loving this car! Great car and fun to drive. Not to mention it is a great price. You get lots of respect when your are on the road. I am a girl and the guys dig it that I have such a sweet ride. Thanks for bringing the Charger back from the dead! Let's roll guys!

Favorite Features

I was suprised on how much room you have. It makes me feel very safe. I'm very impressed on how well it hugs the road. Not to mention very quick!

Suggested Improvements

The only thing that I have noticed just a little is having to fill up more. It may be due to our crazy gas prices but it is making me more fuel conscience.

Make a Difference in the RT/Basic
By Ms. Educated

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my car, but don't like the fact that the only difference noticeable is the HEMI on the side from the basic 3.5. The interior could have more comfortable seating and the option on the RT could be a heck of a lot more than is offered in the selling deal. The dash board in the RT should be Indigo blue, the driving light should have blue like tint. Make the RT more attractive for the beautiful car that it is.

Favorite Features

The Hemi

Takes Me Back !
By Ted

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Was in the market for a 300 but the styling of the Charger won me over. It definitely has that feeling of driving my old '73 LeMans but with much improved handling, and of course much better fuel economy. I have never had so many starngers come and talk to me and ask me questions about my car. Seems that everyone is as impressed by its looks as I am. Still wished I could have afforded the Hemi though! At speed, the wind raises the rear bumper which in turn rubs on the trunk lid wearing a line in the paint. Have been told that Chrysler will have a fix for this August 1, 2006.

Favorite Features

Lots of room and very comfortable seating. The thing rides like it is on rails. A great highway car. This car is a lot more than a looker.

Suggested Improvements

Cruise Control - put on steering wheel please! I have a 6 speaker Boston Acoustics 276 watt system. Poor Sound in my opinion, very bassy. With all the plastic in the car, everything vibrates. Also need an MP3 capable player or even an aux. jack.

Fun
By j wills

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

A pleasure to drive. The only complaint is they don't have a stick shift for the R/T. Have been very satisfied thus far with the Charger. Just remember to use the cruise control.

Suggested Improvements

Stick shift for the R/T

Charger R/T
By FKS

2006 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the Charger R/T about a month ago and drove it now for 1000 miles. I traded for a Ram 1500 Quad. SLT with all the options and 5.7l Hemi. After driving for longer periods I realized how comfortable the Charger was. The handling on mountain roads is exellent. This is a very quiet riding vehicle with outstanding exelleration. It takes a little practice to understand the stereo and GPS system. This vehicle is equipped with the electronics convenience group, the covenience Group II, Sound Group II, sunroof and full map display GPS Nav Radio.The Charger was a little pricey but more comfortable then the 300 Chrysler.

Favorite Features

Comfortable and quiet ridng, no wind or road noise. Responsive steering and acceleration. The ability to manually shift the transmission on mountain roads.The overall appearence of this Charger.

Suggested Improvements

The location of the cruise control is not all that practical.