2006 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Daytona R/T
By Kip Kiener on 07/26/05 12:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The car is so comfortable and after only one weekend of driving, it rides very smooth. The sound system is well balanced although the bass is heavy and seems to be for those who like their music to go boom. I was able to get comfortable behind the wheel right away and all the options on the console make it a gadget bug's dream. And as far as performance, its a Hemi.

Fun to drive
By texdew on 07/25/05 23:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased the Charger SXT last week and have had a ball driving it. Favorite Feature: The style of the outside and practicality of the inside.(4 doors and large trunk) Improvement: No sunroof/moonroof. Suggestion: Go buy one!

R/T charger
By mark long on 07/23/05 20:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My wife hates the Magnum, "no wagon no matter what it has in it". I've liked since it came out but respected her opinion on wagons. Needless to say the Charger is no wagon. I traded in a Mercedes C240, and we bought it on first sight. The Charger is more fun than any 4door car has a right to be. With the 5.7Hemi it runs in the 1/4mile with my 68'327 4speed Vette. Granted the Vette doesn't have ESP tech, but it is 1,500lbs lighter. I don't believe it has a bad angle exterior wise, and there really is nothing that looks like it on the road. I don't care what muscle car purest think about a 4door Charger. I have my toys. This is a pure driving enthusiast dream come true, only in a practical sense.

First Dodge ever
By rudy on 07/22/05 14:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The car looks great. You get a lot of "thumbs up" when you are driving. Talk about a head turner, there must be a lot of people with sore necks watching you drive by. The car rides and drives like or better that a Lexus, with 340hp under the hood. It's great to have a rear seat DVD for the kids, nav system, heated leather seats, Sirius radio, room for the family, and all the performance you could want. It's also great to be able to take the kids to school, fill up the huge trunk at the grocery store, and still be able to blow away some punk kid in a foreign car. I never though I would ever own a Dodge. This car changed my mind.

Muscle is for Moms, too
By MsPbody on 07/22/05 12:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a beautiful, fun to drive car. It transitions nicely from being a family sedan to a "hot" ride quickly. The safety features are impressive, and while many have said the interior leaves much to be desired, I find the design very "woman friendly". We have driven out in the country to see how well the car responds, and let me tell you....it rocks!!

Fun to Drive
By oheeare on 07/20/05 18:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Lots of bang for the buck and just plain headturning good looks. If this has the dependability of the Chrysler 300C, this is a full 10. My only complaint is that is lacks a bit of feel due to the ESP driving system. The Hemi 5.7 actually gets pretty decent mileage for the liter displacement due to the shutoff of 4 of the 8 cylinders during low output situations, but you can definitely smoke the tires easily with this powerplant.

Finally
By Batch on 07/19/05 15:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have been looking few a new car for some time and was ready to settle until I drove by the Dodge dealer. Great looks great ride could not be happier and what a head turner, I have received numerous thumbs up as I drive by, it is amazing the reactions that I get. I find myself driving out of my way when I go places. For me, it put the fun back in driving.

I love this car
By Debbie on 07/17/05 11:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love driving my Charger the ride is smoothe, it has quick pep, and very roomy inside. The one thing that bothers me is the fuel economy, it was rated at 17 mpg city but I get 13. Otherwise this car is the perfect car for a mom that likes muscle! I'm having a blast!

The car of my youth is back!
By spoonerock on 07/12/05 14:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the car I have been waiting for almost 25 years. My 1st car was the original 1966 model (with the 381 engine). Later, I also owned a 1972. Neither car had the famous Hemi engine (most in fact did not). The Charger was always the car with attitude! A car that each owner could personalize to fit their taste. The 2006 model will do the same. Off the showroom floor it is a "head turner", and a great car to drive. The Charger has evolved as did those of us who drove our "muscle cars" in the 70's. Now we can have our family car and relive our youth at the same time. It's great to able to have your cake & eat it too!

My baby
By cynthia boiler on 07/12/05 06:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car has a smooth ride, and is very responsive to quick turns. Passing is effortless, having the power when you need it. The gas mileage great when driving sensible. I took trip from FL to IN and back, and had a great ride, very comfortable . It definitely turns heads. People stop me when getting in or out of it and want to look inside. I have had more people intrested in this vehicle than any other I have owned.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.