Used 2006 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Fun
By j wills

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

A pleasure to drive. The only complaint is they don't have a stick shift for the R/T. Have been very satisfied thus far with the Charger. Just remember to use the cruise control.

Suggested Improvements

Stick shift for the R/T

Charger R/T
By FKS

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the Charger R/T about a month ago and drove it now for 1000 miles. I traded for a Ram 1500 Quad. SLT with all the options and 5.7l Hemi. After driving for longer periods I realized how comfortable the Charger was. The handling on mountain roads is exellent. This is a very quiet riding vehicle with outstanding exelleration. It takes a little practice to understand the stereo and GPS system. This vehicle is equipped with the electronics convenience group, the covenience Group II, Sound Group II, sunroof and full map display GPS Nav Radio.The Charger was a little pricey but more comfortable then the 300 Chrysler.

Favorite Features

Comfortable and quiet ridng, no wind or road noise. Responsive steering and acceleration. The ability to manually shift the transmission on mountain roads.The overall appearence of this Charger.

Suggested Improvements

The location of the cruise control is not all that practical.

Love my Charger
By J. Lorenzo

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Was always a Chevy lover but as soon as I saw this new Charger, had to have it (Chevy and Pontiac missing the boat on styling). I drive 30 miles each way to work and it is a pleasure. Car gets plenty of attention and I get ask about it all the time. My wife was scared of the power at first but now wants to drive it all the time. I can say with truth that I have no regrets about buying this cool car. Great for family and greater for me who loves the power.

Favorite Features

Hemi, Hemi, Hemi, styling, comfort

Suggested Improvements

Steering a bit touchy

Sweet Ride
By RIP

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Charger, it performs great. 0-60 fast, even pulling 4000 pounds. Lots of room and you still feel cool driving down the road.

Favorite Features

Sound system. Hemi of course. Looks great

Suggested Improvements

Weak exhaust. Even Daytona need to go aftermarket if you want some real thunder. Gas mileage

By Jules

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car was horrible. I had to look over the scooped hood just to see the hood. Very uncomfortable even with leather. Awfully cheap feeling and looking interior. Sorry for ever buying it, but thank God for the guarantee. The only thing good was the power. For riding on a Mercedes platform, it was horrible.

Favorite Features

Power, pick-up

Suggested Improvements

Flatten the hood. I can't see the road without straining my neck. Improve ride quality and quietness. Keep the power and scrap everything else.