Used 2014 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

mistske
By Mia

2014 Dodge Challenger Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this car for two years and I regret my purchase. Within the first three months, the electronic system crashed and left me stranded for two hours. The dealership said they couldn't identify the issue and it was in the shop for two days. A year later, my window motor broke. It took a different dealership four days to fix the issue. Four months after they fixed the window motor, it broke again. Leaving me unable to use my car because it was stuck in the up position and it wouldn't allow my door to close. It took the dealership nine days to repair the window because every single part of the window motor system had to be replaced and reprogramming the car took another two days. This car has more down sides than up, I would not recommend to anymore. It's just a money pit.

Great American muscle car !
By Jorge Miranda

2014 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased my Challenger after having test driven the stable of options available to the American muscle car enthusiast. For the sake of fairness I even test drove the usual host of available imports only to be floored by the performance and value the Challenger R/T packed. The ride quality is exceptional (even on long road trips), the construction quality is outstanding and the cost of ownership has been remarkably low considering this car is a full on monster. My car came equipped with an "eco" feature that nets me an average of 27 mpg on the freeway and comes on/shuts off seamlessly should the occasion arise when you would need to plant some of that power to the ground. I've owned other muscle cars in the past and I have to say that dollar for dollar the Dodge Challenger R/T is one hell of a bang for your buck !

headturner
By RICHARD LUIGI

First v6,impressive
By Karl Golden

2014 Dodge Challenger Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Great car fun to drive,only negative thing is really bad blind spot,when backin out of parking spot you can not see anything coming upon rear right side .just hope they see you an stop

Very well rounded car
By Thomas Joy

2014 Dodge Challenger Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Nice car for the money. Smooth, quiet ride. Very good power for a V-6.