Challenger 2013 SXT Rally Redline
By 1publicservant on
2013 Dodge Challenger SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I traded in my 2010 Mustang Premium coupe for a 2013 SXT Challenger due to a defect discovered in the Mustang after my warranty conveniently expired. It's a very different ride. I got the rally redline package with all of the bells and whistles. Black with over the top red stripes and 20" tires with red rims. Leather, heated seats, navigation, BA speakers in the trunk, sun roof, reverse sensor to compensate for the blind spot when backing up, proximity keys and touch to start. Very comfortable ride, good pick-up in a straight line. It's got chunky handling around corners at higher speeds- my mustang really gripped the road. Handles much better than the ford in inclement weather. I'm happy.
Favorite Features
Comfortable ride, trunk space, pick-up, touchscreen computer with satelite link / Navigation / HDD (you can download CD's into your personal car-music-library), "sport-mode", 20" red rims on a black car with red stripes, sunroof, leather heated power seats.
Suggested Improvements
Smoother (automatic) gear transition, better corner handling at higher speeds, better interior materials - the plastic on the shifter panel and computer housing looks cheap.