Second Dodge in a year
By russl57 on
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)
Last year I had difficulty in deciding whether to buy a Charger or Challenger. I bought the Charger and liked the Dodge product so much that this year I bought a Challenger. Both are RT's. The Charger was a better value but the Challenger is a great car. A lot of people want to compare the Challenger to the Camaro and Mustang. This is a huge mistake. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. For pure speed and handling the Challenger will never compete with the Camaro or Mustang. For comfort, room and road presence the Camaro and Mustang are not in the same class as the Challenger.I like all three cars and I am not brand loyal at all. I bought an RT Plus in Granite Metallic, just Beautiful
Favorite Features
The Granite Crystal Metallic paint is not only beautiful but perfect. It is amazing that Dodge can paint a car this good. The 20" Chrome Clad Wheels really add to the overall looks of the car. It is a big car but handles like it is much smaller.
Suggested Improvements
The exhaust is not muscular enough. I will probably change it. I installed a Corsa cat back exhaust on the Charger and it sounds great with no interior drone.