Challenger SXT Plus
By marme987 on
2012 Dodge Challenger SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
Have had my 2012 Challenger SXT Plus for about a month now, and I am very happy with it. I am a classic car guy, so I love the styling, and I like that it is a very livable car for day to day driving, powerful enough (although not as fun as an R/T), but decent gas mileage. I also got the car for road trips, and it seems very comfortable on the highway, with a large trunk. Larger inside than Camaros and Mustangs, I like that for a daily driver. Don't see many on the road, at least near me; to me that is a plus.
Favorite Features
Styling of exterior, good engine power, drive train is pretty smooth. Like the seat design with contrasting stitching on the leather seats, although could use a little more bottom padding for my preference.
Suggested Improvements
On the SXT plus model, they should add the power seatback control, the power lumbar is there, but the power seatback is not, doesn't make much sense to me. Also, white background with black lettering on the gauges, it is hard to see, so I use the digital speedo feature, which I like. They do look cool at night, though. I would add polished wheels instead of painted. Even if it cost a little more and they raised the price some, I think it would be a good improvement to the SXT standard wheels.