Bought new 2012 Challenger
By bluescrubsnj on
2012 Dodge Challenger SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I love this car. I bought the SXT 2012 model with the sport option this past November. Pros: I feel the engine V6 size is ideal: I save a bit on gas mileage compared to the V8, and car insurance is cheaper. I knew someone who had a 2009 Charger and complained of poor handling in rain but my 2012 Challenger has handled very well in the rain. I like the interior and exterior design of the car. It turns heads on the road too; everyone has a mustang, but few have a Challenger. For cons, I think its backing up turn radius is difficult in a small parking lot. But, I do not appreciate much of a blind spot as the reviews note. I would recommend this car to someone considering a muscle car.
Favorite Features
Exterior body shape. I have a black car, with rear spoiler. fog lights. leather seats. Smooth, quite ride. Radio, phone features: buttons on steering wheel allow you to keep your hands on the wheel.
Suggested Improvements
Better backing-up turn radius. Clock time goes small when radio is on; would prefer clock time to be larger font. Thumb controls for cruise control don't have much feel to distinguish one button from other. Wish base model had garage door button remote.