2012 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
2012 SRT...Going great through 25K
By orbwins on 06/18/13 15:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Moved from 4 cyl honda accord to SRT Classic, Automatic, fully loaded. I drive highway, I'm getting about 20 miles to the gallon, again 1 year 25K miles into ownership.

2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic - Best yet!
By hometheaterguy on 05/27/13 21:54 PM (PDT)

2012 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

To date, I have owned twelve vehicles. My first, a 1964 Mercury Comet to my current 2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic. The worst car I have owned is a 2009 Mazda 5 Wagon. The 2012 Dodge Challenger is by far the best vehicle we have ever purchased. This vehicle has the Super Trak Pack, 6-speed, sunroof, amazing leather and a rocking sound system that can play movies, blu tooth audio and read music from a thumb drive. Modifications made thus far; Magnaflow X pipe, Pettys Garage Strut tower brace, LMI cold air intake and skip shift eliminator. Do want a car that handles corners with ease, has amazing acceleration and looks great? If so, this is the car for you. We love it!

I am in love with this car!
By ponygal1 on 04/03/12 10:57 AM (PDT)

2012 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

R/T Plus package with Redline - you have to see it up close - the paint is gorgeous. Tons of power from the V8, most comfortable seats I've ever had, plenty of features, and gorgeous to boot. I get tons of comments and stares - maybe because there are only a few out here; I see the Jaguar XK more frequently than these. Haven't had it long enough to really tell about reliability, but I have my fingers crossed. May not be quite as sporty or fast as the Mustang or Camaro, but look at it! Those are as common as dirt. And not nearly as comfortable. If you think you want the V6, try the R/T and see if it changes your mind.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Dodge Challenger Coupe in VA is:

$164 per month*