2011 Dodge Challenger Consumer Review: Very Nice Retro Muscle Car

2011 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Review

Very Nice Retro Muscle Car
By jethrobodine on

2011 Dodge Challenger 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I own the Toxic Orange v6 Ralley with the track pack and upgraded stereo. The track pack added loads of torque and will throw my head back when pushed. Just a tap on the accelerator at the light is all that is needed to leave most behind. The interior is well layed out with the cabin insulation excellent. The seats are extremely comfortable and the radio will blow ones ears off. While in the car the v6 can not be heard at idle but makes a nice throaty sound at the exhaust and when pushed has a very nice roar. The ride is very smooth and makes a nice freeway cruiser but handles well within traffic and on residential streets. Overall one of the best retro muscle cars if not the best.

Exterior and Interior are nicely done, with quality leather seats in my car and the U-Connect for my cell phone is very easy to use, my 9 year old had sinked and going before I could finish with the instructions. The smooth engine and transmission along with a tuned suspension make for a nice handling auto. I luv the retro muscle car looks of the exterior. The leather power seat with lumbar support makes those long rides easy on the back and behind. The stereo is top notch and easy to use and the steering wheel controls are easy to use. The fit and finish is excellent thus far.

The one thing I would have liked is for the speedometer numbers to be larger as they are difficult to see during the day time, but easily enough to see at night when they are illuminated.