2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 - Consumer Reviews

SRT8 6.4L V8 6-speed Manual - (3 reviews )
Modern Muscle
By bigles985 on 05/09/13 20:08 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my SRT8. Has enough power to throw you into your seat but still can get over 20 mpg if you're easy on the throttle. I love the styling and love the fact my kids can fit in the back. I also have the Green With Envy color and get compliments on my car all the time at the pump.

Green with Envy
By toyotacurrenla on 10/12/12 18:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Still practically new. Car gets a lot of attention specially with the green color. The 6.4L has a lot of power and sits you back in the seat any time you want to. Love the car it's comfortable, powerful, and large enough for my family to enjoy.

The Beast
By ramdeer98 on 07/16/11 21:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned my 2011 Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi for a month now and I am TOTALLY pleased. The performance is great, push you back in the seat type, FAST FAST FAST!! Comfortable as all and handles fantastic. I have the gray w/black stripes, every where I go I am getting compliments! Boy did they get it right this time!!! I have taken down a couple of Mustangs and Camaros! Next weekend going to race track and get the true times. When planting the pedal down the sound and feel makes me feel like I am a teenager again... haha I can not say anything bad about it except for the gas guzzler tax. I am glad I waited a year for the 2011. Turn off the radio, open the windows and sunroof to listen!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Challenger Srt8 in NJ is:

$291 per month*