Used 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

Modern Muscle
By bigles985

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my SRT8. Has enough power to throw you into your seat but still can get over 20 mpg if you're easy on the throttle. I love the styling and love the fact my kids can fit in the back. I also have the Green With Envy color and get compliments on my car all the time at the pump.

Love the overall exterior appearance of the car. Wish Dodge would offer the Mopar hood for the SRT8 but it's great looking car regardless.

The interior sunroof fitament is not great. Just have to push the liner up at times but could be constructed better.

Green with Envy
By toyotacurrenla

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

Still practically new. Car gets a lot of attention specially with the green color. The 6.4L has a lot of power and sits you back in the seat any time you want to. Love the car it's comfortable, powerful, and large enough for my family to enjoy.

Love the SRT seats very comfortable. Great acceleration. Overall exterior is classic muscle.

The Beast
By ramdeer98

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned my 2011 Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi for a month now and I am TOTALLY pleased. The performance is great, push you back in the seat type, FAST FAST FAST!! Comfortable as all and handles fantastic. I have the gray w/black stripes, every where I go I am getting compliments! Boy did they get it right this time!!! I have taken down a couple of Mustangs and Camaros! Next weekend going to race track and get the true times. When planting the pedal down the sound and feel makes me feel like I am a teenager again... haha I can not say anything bad about it except for the gas guzzler tax. I am glad I waited a year for the 2011. Turn off the radio, open the windows and sunroof to listen!!

I really like the slap stick auto 5 speed. The design, the wheels and tires are great! Handles fantastic cruising or thrashing the pedal down.

Wish I could have gotten memory seats but not available. That;s okay I can live with backing the seat up after my wife has driven it. haha