2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Review: Sold C5 Corvette for this Car!

2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Review

SRT8 Coupe (6.1L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Sold C5 Corvette for this Car!
By dando1 on

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I have had ALOT of cars.. 55 Chevys including a Nomad. GTO, Trans Ams, Etc... I sold the Corvette to buy this car.(Actually looking for a 300 srt8. The corvette was so uncomfortable, and noisy and a hard ride I felt like I was beat up after riding in it for a few hundred miles. I also had a 70 Challenger. The 70 in no way can compare to the new version. This car is so darn comfortable. NO WIND NOISE, or barely any road noise at all. It soaks up road imperfections so nicely. I have read about how the camaro this and how the mustang that. I don't care. First I don't race my cars. Second, there is no way they can have this type of a ride. The heavy car feel is something I love.

Cannot get the heavy car ride in a light tinny car. The seats are heated and wrap you up. I love the lighted door handles and the lighted cup holder. Mercedes designed this chassis and it is top shelf. The car has lots of 1970 carry overs. The lines and the rear backup light in the center, fuel cap, and side markers.. This car is heads up over the corvette.Sure the vette handled better and was quicker. But the corvette is soon forgotten when riding in this smooth riding quiet cabin. More comfort than my Cadillac STS!..Chrysler has the best customer service I have ever seen. They have helped with items on my Cummins even out of Warranty!!! Like to see Camaro or Ford do that.

I would suggest chrome wheel well moldings. a real flip up fuel car. Id like to see the dash lit like the 1970 dash. They were front lit.. it was cool...Id like to see Cragar SS type rally wheels. But other than that this car is a home run... No wonder Chrysler sales have increased.... Keep it up ....