2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Review: My 2010 Challenger 3.5V6 with

2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Review

SE Coupe (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

My 2010 Challenger 3.5V6 with add ons
By Kris on

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I only have 2600 miles on my Challenger so far.Even though it's only a 3.5 liter V6 admittedly, I love driving it!It's a classy looking reproduction of the Challenger from the 1970's,only better!I owned a 1970 Barracuda with a 318 V8 in,1982-1983.It had the body style of the "Cuda" and although, I loved driving it, my new Challenger is twice the car my 1970 Barracuda (Cuda) was overall!

Body style,comfort,MPG,and most important of All, you don't see a New Challenger sitting at every traffic light like you do with the New Camaro .I greatly prefer the body design of the Challenger compared to the New Camaro! Ittakes me back to the Real Muscle Car Era!

I have added Cat Back Exhausts,Cold Air Intake & downloaded the "Predator" tunable performance program from Diablo Sport.I chose the High Performance Program where,I use "Only" 93 Octane gasoline.It's not a "Hemi" but,I have Great HP&Tqe, = performance! I traded a 06 350Z with 325 HP. No regrets!