Luxary over the power
By Grant on
2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I knew I wanted the Challenger and that was it. The lot my sister deals with called and said they had just gotten a deep water blue, SE, the the preferred customer package. Looking at the R/Ts and the STR8s, and then seeing the difference in price, I TOOK THE SE! I was in denial about the lackluster performance, however, from previously owning a 4 cylinder Camry, I soon realized I was being greedy. I just have to not bark too much when I pull next to a Camaro at a red light. I, like many others, traded performance for beauty. In the vanity department, you can't come CLOSE to this car, SE, R/T or SRT8, and thats something camaro and mustang owners will just have to accept.
Favorite Features
I love the touch screen radio, along with the extremely smooth ride. Im a big guy, 6'2", 260 lbs, and this car has plenty of room. I can't drive this car without being complimented. I like something unique, and I am the only deep blue with silver strips in the area.
Suggested Improvements
The get up and go in the SE could be better. And I agree that the visibility in the back is challenging. For someone who wants it all in a car, especially a car that will hold its on visually for years, Challenger takes it.