Boy Oh Boy
By Lou Calandros on
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I specifically wanted the B5 Blue Pearl when I ordered my 2010 R/T Challenger Feb. 2010. The car is fantastic to drive. It handles better than nice and will set you back in your seat on acceleration even at highway speed (65 MPH). I took it to work to show my friends and complete strangers would stop to look at the car right off the street. I don't worry about the MPG I didn't buy it for that. This car is no slouch. The 5 spd auto is fun to bump-shift and shifts are crisp up and down. 3rd gear is nice for the around-town throaty sound. This car was a long time coming. I'm glad it's here.
Favorite Features
I couldn't get over how beautiful the lines look. The Camaro came close but this car has the real look of how it should have evolved from the 70's when Dodge was super hitter. The interior is luxurious with all that leather. The back seat is cavernous. I'm 6-1 and could clean the rear window easily!
Suggested Improvements
How can you improve on perfection? No idle chat here. Move over Mustang and Camaro. This car exudes Quality and Performance. Back road driving says it all.