A Lot of Car for the Money!
By JimfromNC on
2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I traded in my Porsche Cayenne for the 2010 Dodge Challenger and I traded up! The Challenger rides smoother,is more comfortable, more fun to drive, and has knock out looks! I really feel that this car is as much a Luxury car as a sports car! It has sport car looks with a luxury car ride! I was surprised by the excellent build quality and the good gas mileage, also the six runs smooth and strong. I do plan on adding the cold air induction for a little more oomph and gas mileage but after driving the hemi, I preferred the six! I have owned some of the best cars made, a BMW 745, a S Class MBZ, a Jag, and the Cayenne, and I have to say that this car is among my favorites. You have to try it out!
Favorite Features
Exterior design, wrap around comfortable sport seats, smooth acceleration and ride, ext temp, fold down rear seats, big trunk, stereo and sat radio, definitely the best muscle car interpretation of the three!!
Suggested Improvements
They had a $2,000 accessories offer going but not on the six! Why not offer at least $750 on the six because the accessories most people will want don't come on the six. I have already added some of them such as: chrome retro gas cap, Challenger mats and Classic Challenger script for door sides etc