Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

Great Car
By blast of the past

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of the best cars I've owned and I must say we got a great deal that ford or Chevy could never match this car handles very well for its size and mpg is great too, we had a Mustang which was nice also but the ride was hard but again its a sports car and with no back seat you wouldn't want to sit in, this car has a nice back that you can sit in, everybody loves it and most of all the dealers are willing to deal , this is a good safe car I would buy again.

Favorite Features

everything

Suggested Improvements

none that I can think of

Wow! I love this car!
By Steve

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Well the only real mark down I can give this vehicle is on the gas mileage, but it's got a HEMI! So who cares! I didn't buy it to be practical or rational or any other logic other than I had to have it and I waited long enough! I was not disappointed in the least, it goes like a bat out of hell when you mash the pedal! What else do you really want to know? Go to the nearest dealer, test drive one and you will have all of your answers, promise.

Favorite Features

The styling, the raw horsepower!

Suggested Improvements

Get a better designed steering wheel Dodge!

40 years in waiting
By radiodaz

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Wanted one when I was discharged from the USAF in 1970, was planning on college and the owner encouraged me to wait until after college. I did, met a gal, got married, built our home, started a family, muscle car really didn't seems to fit nor could I really justify the cost of one. The itch never did go away and after my kids were grown and on their own, I revisited the dealer and drove home an orange hemi Dodge RT, didn't make me feel 22, but it did feel good. I believe Chrysler got this retro right, If I close my eyes I almost feel like I'm in the dealer showroom back in 1970.

Favorite Features

The look, they got it right.

Update to my review
By overland

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Updating my earlier review now that I have more miles on it. The Challenger is a fantastic car. I just love driving it. The V6 is plenty fast, great retro styling, quiet and solid ride and a real head turner. The paint finish is deep and rich. The new Mustangs and Camaros are nice, but very small and tight inside. The Challenger is very roomy. Dodge did an incredible job with this car. I got mine at invoice and 1.9% so no complaints whatsoever. Would not hesitate to get another one as a stable mate to the SE - an R/T in the future.

Favorite Features

Styling, power and roominess

Suggested Improvements

How about a dual exhaust set up for the V6?

smile every time i start it
By wanderson

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

other then a few minor problems (witch the dealer fix with no issues) my frist non family car has brought me much enjoyment, i am curently adding extras to make it mine. very fun to drive, turns heads, and performs.

Favorite Features

seats, hood

Suggested Improvements

little extra room under the hood for after market parts