2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews 8

2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
SE with the Rallye PK
By Joe From Amarillo on 12/30/09 19:27 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy driving my new Challenger! Even in the snow it was still a dream to drive. I got the Rallye PK and the Nav Sys, Sun Roof and just added the T- Shifty and pedals and it is sharp. The way it feels when you drive it makes up for the cumbersome entry into the rear seat. All of my co-workers and family thinks this is the car of all cars. This is a car that everyone will notce you so if you are shy this is not the car for you. Driving from Amarillo to Abilene i only noticed one other Challenger on the road the whole 4.5 hours. So we are a special group and few. If you want the feel and look of old school this is it. The blind spot is the worst thing about this car, and I can live with that

B5 BLUE CHALLENGER 5.7
By BobH on 12/21/09 07:14 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had 2 Mustangs Gt's 2005 & 2007. Also 2 Corvettes 2006 & 2007 Lt3 autotrans. My wife and I also have two streetrods, a 1932 ford Deuce Hi boy Coupe and a 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe , both with late chevy running gear . So we wanted a driver that looked good, was easy to get in and out of and had a reasonable performance package . We looked at the new Camaro and the new Mustang but after seeing and driving the new B5 Blue Challenger R/T we decided to sell off the Vette and bought the new 2010 R/T and have never looked back . We also bought the optional Dodge "life time warranty' at the time of purchase.

FUN, FUN, FUN
By Mike on 12/15/09 08:28 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I actually had this car as a rental for a week while I was out of state. I must have had ten people during that week stopping to ask about the car. It's fun, comfortable and looks great!!! Good performance from the base V-6. It was quiet and really held the road good (even at triple digits).Now I want one...

2010 Challenger SE V6 5 speed
By Chuck on 12/02/09 13:58 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. I would like to afford the big hemi model, but the base model has everything I need. A comparable Camaro V6 would cost $25,875 (1LT, plus auto, plus spare tire). The base Chally cost $23,460. I wish Edmunds would review a new SE V6 with the new 5 speed instead of quoting old 4 speed times.

You can't go wrong!
By Shawn on 11/30/09 13:28 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my Challenger this weekend. Test drove 10 cars the past 2 months and once I sat in this car I knew it was right for me. Stylish, roomy, V6 gets good mileage but has plenty of pick up for me. Great car! Draws a small crowd whever I park. Dodge picked a winner with this one. Get yours now. And best of all is price!!!

Ford,Chevy Watchout
By Mopar Guy on 11/28/09 17:43 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

After numerous hours on the Internet the Descion was a No brainer. The Challenger SRT8 is hands down the Best car I have ever owned, the HP/TQ is Unbeatable all the way up to the redline, the ride was outstanding ,as is the the throw you back in your seat Torque. I am looking forward to long years of Enjoyment with this car......

Way better than old Nissan 370
By George Kipper on 11/23/09 03:52 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Man I love this car! I had a Nissan 370Z that was just plain aweful. The interior bits were falling off it daily. This new Challanger is tight. I love the outside looks compared to the bland "upside down bathtub 370" too.

On the Cover
By Danny on 11/14/09 09:01 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

On the outside, the Challenger looks like it has nailed the retro styling. however, there is no manual tranny offered. If standard transmission is important, look to the Mustang over he Camaro.

My Toy
By Champ on 11/12/09 13:18 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car was built for us baby boomers in mind. Total comfort, and great performance for the money. Not as fast as a Camaro, but a better ride. The six speed is the way to go. It handles better than the auto trans. The R/T is the best bang for the buck. Thanks Dodge for a great job.

I LOVE MY B5 BLUE CHALLENGER!!!
By JJ on 11/07/09 20:38 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The challenger is not as fast as the camaro or mustang but I could care less. I purchased the car for the body style, color and comfort. Every time I take her to the road, many people cannot help but stare with excitement.