Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Challenger

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

my Dodge
By chicagolandcardeals

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely a blast to drive, fun, fun, fun. Better than expected gas mileage but still avg at best. A lot more comfortable than I had expected. Love the retro styling but the huge rear pillars obstruct you blind spots, so pulling out in traffic is a "little" stressful. Overall better than I had expected!

styling

reduce the rear pillar if possible, don't want to destroy the look of the car though

Dependability bad!
By Kim

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Sure this car is one beautiful American muscle car and I love sports cars, but pls this car has left me twice on the road. The first time was because of a recall that wasn't corrected before I purchased car w/ 5008 miles on it. The second was because it was sputtering and left me on the side of the road. Not good guys. Habitual problems and I have only owned the car 7 weeks and have only driven it for 6 because it took 5 days for the first repair. Not so impressed anymore.

Love the look and the ride. Lots of room in back to carry 4 people comfortably.

2010 R/T auto
By JJ

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great ride. Drives like a big car, but solid handling and very stable. No rattles or wobble. Interior is clean, comfortable, and very functional. Good quality build. Mileage is fair. Power is exceptional, allowing merging onto highways and overtaking with confidence. Great long distance cruiser and city driver.

Looks are superb, a great combination of retro and modern. I've had several cars literally drive around mine to ogle it. Gets lots of compliments.

Better access to the rear seats.

Stay away!
By Kip

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Car is Extremely slow Do not ever attempt to pull out and think you have enough time this Car will not get out of its own way, Car Loses 35% Value as soon as it leaves the Lot I took Mine back and wanted to Trade for a R/T I paid 27,550 for the car they offered 18,000 for a car with 1500 miles. Really Stay away!

Looks good

A lot

Classy Muscle Power
By macmanks

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded the 2010 Camaro I had for nearly a year and 20K miles for the 2010 R/T Classic in B5 Blue Pearlcoat and I have not missed the Camaro even a little bit. Guys and gals, if you are looking for a muscle car that thrills and does so while you ride in luxury comfort - then you have only one choice: The Challenger. If only I had tried the Challenger before buying the Camaro. Don't take my word for it, TRY them all, one after another. The Challenger has the TOTAL package and even with the 5.7 L HEMI I am averaging nearly 21 mpg combined and averaged 26 on a 100 mile plus straight highway trip with the cruise set at 75 mph! Amazing to me.

Comfortable seating, quiet cabin, throw-your-head- back power at your leisure. Oh, and the turn every head as you pass by looks don't hurt either.

Easy back-seat access from the driver's side too.