Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

Classy Muscle Power
By macmanks

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded the 2010 Camaro I had for nearly a year and 20K miles for the 2010 R/T Classic in B5 Blue Pearlcoat and I have not missed the Camaro even a little bit. Guys and gals, if you are looking for a muscle car that thrills and does so while you ride in luxury comfort - then you have only one choice: The Challenger. If only I had tried the Challenger before buying the Camaro. Don't take my word for it, TRY them all, one after another. The Challenger has the TOTAL package and even with the 5.7 L HEMI I am averaging nearly 21 mpg combined and averaged 26 on a 100 mile plus straight highway trip with the cruise set at 75 mph! Amazing to me.

Comfortable seating, quiet cabin, throw-your-head- back power at your leisure. Oh, and the turn every head as you pass by looks don't hurt either.

Easy back-seat access from the driver's side too.

Best Looking car on the road
By Dan

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This car has exceeded every expectation that I had when I bought it. It drives very smooth, very responsive and when I need power it has more than enough. There is one main problem with owning the SRT8 model. When ever parked or filling up people want to see under the hood and look in the car. It is a real head turner. If you do not like people staring or wanting to talk to you about your car do not buy this one.

6.1 Hemi with manual transmission.

NONE

Dodge Challenger RT Rocks
By Roger

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely love the car. Everywhere I go people are always checking out the car so if you want to fly under the radar, don't buy this Car. It runs great and sounds just as good. The other great thing is that you can put 3 full size people in the back without complaints about enough room. It has more than enough power and if you need more there is always cold air induction and predator tuners. Just got back from a long trip and the car got 27 mpg. If you like retro cars, you won't be disappointed.

I like the stick shift and the tone of the exhaust. I look forward to driving the car whether it is just to the store or to another state. These cars are awesome!

The only thing I would change is locate the parking brake from the floor to the console area.

What a ride!
By Dave M

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the 6 speed manual R/T Classic in TorRed. The car is an absolute head turner. I have the cold air kit and the Mopar exhaust and it sounds great. The fuel economy is what I expected for a hard charging muscle car. The ride is smooth and is very comparable to luxury cars. There is nothing I don't like about the car. If you buy this car you will not be disappointed. I have friends with the Camaro and Mustang and the Challenger is by far the better car. It may not out perform those two but the ride, comfort and looks are much better

6 speed manual transmission and the retro look. Nice job Dodge!

Get rid of the skip shift feature; I bought a manual so I can pick the gear I want to be in. How about a Mopar supercharger?

Perfect Plumcrazy Challenger
By bmwilson

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The car is an eye catcher but the Plum Crazy Challenger is a head turner. This is a beautiful car to look at and an excellent ride. It is fun to drive however you feel safe while in it. It is nice and heavy and holds it's on in a curve. Wouldn't have been happier with any other vehicle. After looking for over a year for a new car We have made the perfect choice. 600 mile trip averaged 25 mpg on the highway. Love it love it love it.

color, body style, Boston Acoustics sound system! Navigation system