2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
Had them all
By richard tourigny on 03/23/10 07:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the most fun car I had to ride yellow detonator srt8, it is embarrassing at times the attention it gets you can not stop at the mall or restaurant without somebody coming over and bother you, but for a hybrid I find the details very good and the information you get off your speedometer for your times and g-force etc. are great. I'm very happy with my car.

Challenger Rocks
By Ronalddog on 03/22/10 17:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I originally rented this car in Cleveland Ohio in the great snow storm of Feb 26-28 2010. The weather could not have been any worse with over 5-6 inches of snow on ground. I drove all over Cuyahoga county from downtown to Summit county numerous times - never got stuck or slipped once. Unbelievable ride. I purchased my Challenger on March 13th. I love this car - it is big enough for me (6'2" 235 lbs) and even the V6 has great acceleration. I would be afraid to drive the SRT 'cause the cops would have me in a couple of minutes. The car is just solid in every respect.

glad I got the 6m transmission
By getther/t on 03/07/10 06:16 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had this car for six months and I still can't believe Dodge actually built this thing. Mine is black, as I think the lighter colors make the car look too big. It's a big, honking', rumbling, American muscle car that people just love. Kind of like mid-60's Corvettes. Who doesn't like those? Anyway, this car is a future collectible for sure.

Challenger is retro and fun to drive
By Kent on 03/04/10 08:14 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Having owned a 1971 Challenger it was a no brainer when I saw the new one. I had to own one. Bought a 2010 RT Classic in silver and love the car. Although I don't have many miles on it (because of a bad winter) I can truly say it is one fantastic car. Being I am tall there is plenty of interior room and although plain inside it is extremely functional. The exterior styling is beautifully done and reminds me so much of my '71 it is scary. The ride is not jarring...excellent highway cruiser. No it isn't as fast as the Camaro or Mustang but in my opinion more stylish with a better overall ride. Wouldn't trade it for either one of those cars.

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update
By Joe From Amarillo on 03/01/10 18:11 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It has been about three months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 18 city and about 26 – 28 highway.The Nav system with the I-Pod hook up in the center console rocks, and the steering wheel control are a must. The V-6 has a lot of power I have to tell myself to slow down it may not be a Hemi but it will take off.

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update
By Joe From Amarillo on 02/11/10 19:15 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It has been about two months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 17 city and about 26 – 28 highway. Now remember this is during the snow storms of 2010. All the toys like my Nav system and the hands free U-connect is great. I have started adding things like the sport pedals, the T-handle, Air Force floor mats and do

2009 Challenger R/T
By Ralph Medlin on 01/25/10 09:42 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Challenger in January of 2009. Chrysler nailed the look of the 1970 model. Shortly after I took the car home, the windows would drop down after the door was opened, but would not roll back up. It did this several times. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem. The rear taillight panel had a two inch crack in it which had to be replaced. Some of the body panels and rear taillights did not line up. The lights could not be adjusted. I enjoyed driving the car, although I did not like the feel of the engine when cruising at low speeds. It felt like the engine was holding back. This particular car would spin the back tires, but not for long. I sold the car 6 mths later

Dream Car
By Cody on 01/20/10 12:46 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I'm the proud owner of a Brilliant Black '10 Challenger SRT-8 Auto with every option.425hp going to the rear wheels means fast, fun and not for winter driving.Styling perfectly matches my taste- understated yet eye catching exterior, plain(not distracting)functional and comfortable interior made with quality materials.The stock SRT is tailored more towards touring than street fighting which trades off a little horsepower for a quiet ride.Despair not musclecar fans for the engine is unleashed with the addition of an aftermarket performance exhaust and cold air intake.This airflow combo increases engine power sound and response while maintaining or improving gas mileage.Great enthusiast car!

Let's be Honest.
By BootCamp on 01/15/10 04:35 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

No one buys an SRT8 Challenger for fuel mileage. This is a niche car for a specific customer base. This car is about image and performance, and it doesn't disappoint. Incredible exterior styling, functional (read - not cramped) interior, excellent fit and finish, great ride and handling, and heavily bolstered seats. 425 factory HP and still 23 mpg overall average with the 6 speed - less if you use all 425 ponies more often than "on occasion" - which it begs you to do whenever you get the opportunity. This car benefits from it's Mercedes designed underpinnings. It looks like a 1970 Challenger, but handling and acceleration far exceed the classics'. A true American Modern Muscle Car.

takes me back
By awesome on 01/10/10 17:39 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i have owned my challenger for 1 month it is the most exciting car out there. with the retro look! the interior is outstanding everything is easy access, the stereo is out of this world. the shifter is smooth i like the manual built in with auto! being able to download cd's into the stereo system i love that! overall this is my dream machine!!!!!!!!! the color incredible tor red metallic pearl beautiful!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Challenger in VA is:

$130 per month*