Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

"Cool"
By HuiHui

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I owned a 71' r/t and have regretted the very day I got ride of it. Until two weeks ago. I got a r/t with the classic package. And wow what a wonderful car. The motor, interior are outstanding. If you are looking for and American muscle car, do yourself a favor and try the Challenger, you won't be disappointed, we aren't!

Sound of the exhaust system, pistol shifter on the 6 speed manual. Great looks and craftsmanship.

Fuel economy could be a bit better, if I was driving an econo box. the Hemi deserves all the gas it can drink!

Best V6 Retro Muscle Car
By Daily Driver

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the 2010 SE with V6 and automatic. Also the customer preferred group package 25G which includes 18" wheels, fog lamps etc and the leather interior group option. The high output 3.5 liter V6 has plenty of get up and go. I find it has more than enough pick up when you need it. It cruises well and has an excellent ride. Cabin is quiet and roomy. Trunk is large.

This car is not dwarfed down like some of the other retro pony cars. This one is the right size. You notice this looking at it and driving it. It's closest in retro style and feel to the Challenger of 40 years ago, but is actually better looking. Test drive one - you will like it.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the hood badge on the front end. The car would be cleaner looking minus the ram head badge, otherwise I think this car is spot on for design, comfort and is just the coolest car on the road today. The Challenger beats the others in my book.

my Dodge
By chicagolandcardeals

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely a blast to drive, fun, fun, fun. Better than expected gas mileage but still avg at best. A lot more comfortable than I had expected. Love the retro styling but the huge rear pillars obstruct you blind spots, so pulling out in traffic is a "little" stressful. Overall better than I had expected!

styling

reduce the rear pillar if possible, don't want to destroy the look of the car though

Dependability bad!
By Kim

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Sure this car is one beautiful American muscle car and I love sports cars, but pls this car has left me twice on the road. The first time was because of a recall that wasn't corrected before I purchased car w/ 5008 miles on it. The second was because it was sputtering and left me on the side of the road. Not good guys. Habitual problems and I have only owned the car 7 weeks and have only driven it for 6 because it took 5 days for the first repair. Not so impressed anymore.

Love the look and the ride. Lots of room in back to carry 4 people comfortably.

2010 R/T auto
By JJ

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great ride. Drives like a big car, but solid handling and very stable. No rattles or wobble. Interior is clean, comfortable, and very functional. Good quality build. Mileage is fair. Power is exceptional, allowing merging onto highways and overtaking with confidence. Great long distance cruiser and city driver.

Looks are superb, a great combination of retro and modern. I've had several cars literally drive around mine to ogle it. Gets lots of compliments.

Better access to the rear seats.