2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
Challenger Rocks
By Ronalddog on 03/22/10 17:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I originally rented this car in Cleveland Ohio in the great snow storm of Feb 26-28 2010. The weather could not have been any worse with over 5-6 inches of snow on ground. I drove all over Cuyahoga county from downtown to Summit county numerous times - never got stuck or slipped once. Unbelievable ride. I purchased my Challenger on March 13th. I love this car - it is big enough for me (6'2" 235 lbs) and even the V6 has great acceleration. I would be afraid to drive the SRT 'cause the cops would have me in a couple of minutes. The car is just solid in every respect.

glad I got the 6m transmission
By getther/t on 03/07/10 06:16 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had this car for six months and I still can't believe Dodge actually built this thing. Mine is black, as I think the lighter colors make the car look too big. It's a big, honking', rumbling, American muscle car that people just love. Kind of like mid-60's Corvettes. Who doesn't like those? Anyway, this car is a future collectible for sure.

Challenger is retro and fun to drive
By Kent on 03/04/10 08:14 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Having owned a 1971 Challenger it was a no brainer when I saw the new one. I had to own one. Bought a 2010 RT Classic in silver and love the car. Although I don't have many miles on it (because of a bad winter) I can truly say it is one fantastic car. Being I am tall there is plenty of interior room and although plain inside it is extremely functional. The exterior styling is beautifully done and reminds me so much of my '71 it is scary. The ride is not jarring...excellent highway cruiser. No it isn't as fast as the Camaro or Mustang but in my opinion more stylish with a better overall ride. Wouldn't trade it for either one of those cars.

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update
By Joe From Amarillo on 03/01/10 18:11 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It has been about three months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 18 city and about 26 – 28 highway.The Nav system with the I-Pod hook up in the center console rocks, and the steering wheel control are a must. The V-6 has a lot of power I have to tell myself to slow down it may not be a Hemi but it will take off.

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update
By Joe From Amarillo on 02/11/10 19:15 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It has been about two months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 17 city and about 26 – 28 highway. Now remember this is during the snow storms of 2010. All the toys like my Nav system and the hands free U-connect is great. I have started adding things like the sport pedals, the T-handle, Air Force floor mats and do

2009 Challenger R/T
By Ralph Medlin on 01/25/10 09:42 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Challenger in January of 2009. Chrysler nailed the look of the 1970 model. Shortly after I took the car home, the windows would drop down after the door was opened, but would not roll back up. It did this several times. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem. The rear taillight panel had a two inch crack in it which had to be replaced. Some of the body panels and rear taillights did not line up. The lights could not be adjusted. I enjoyed driving the car, although I did not like the feel of the engine when cruising at low speeds. It felt like the engine was holding back. This particular car would spin the back tires, but not for long. I sold the car 6 mths later

takes me back
By awesome on 01/10/10 17:39 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i have owned my challenger for 1 month it is the most exciting car out there. with the retro look! the interior is outstanding everything is easy access, the stereo is out of this world. the shifter is smooth i like the manual built in with auto! being able to download cd's into the stereo system i love that! overall this is my dream machine!!!!!!!!! the color incredible tor red metallic pearl beautiful!!

SE with the Rallye PK
By Joe From Amarillo on 12/30/09 19:27 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy driving my new Challenger! Even in the snow it was still a dream to drive. I got the Rallye PK and the Nav Sys, Sun Roof and just added the T- Shifty and pedals and it is sharp. The way it feels when you drive it makes up for the cumbersome entry into the rear seat. All of my co-workers and family thinks this is the car of all cars. This is a car that everyone will notce you so if you are shy this is not the car for you. Driving from Amarillo to Abilene i only noticed one other Challenger on the road the whole 4.5 hours. So we are a special group and few. If you want the feel and look of old school this is it. The blind spot is the worst thing about this car, and I can live with that

B5 BLUE CHALLENGER 5.7
By BobH on 12/21/09 07:14 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had 2 Mustangs Gt's 2005 & 2007. Also 2 Corvettes 2006 & 2007 Lt3 autotrans. My wife and I also have two streetrods, a 1932 ford Deuce Hi boy Coupe and a 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe , both with late chevy running gear . So we wanted a driver that looked good, was easy to get in and out of and had a reasonable performance package . We looked at the new Camaro and the new Mustang but after seeing and driving the new B5 Blue Challenger R/T we decided to sell off the Vette and bought the new 2010 R/T and have never looked back . We also bought the optional Dodge "life time warranty' at the time of purchase.

FUN, FUN, FUN
By Mike on 12/15/09 08:28 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I actually had this car as a rental for a week while I was out of state. I must have had ten people during that week stopping to ask about the car. It's fun, comfortable and looks great!!! Good performance from the base V-6. It was quiet and really held the road good (even at triple digits).Now I want one...

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe in VA is:

$130 per month*