2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
Love Love Love this car!
By Kristin on 05/10/10 08:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 2010 Challenger. I cannot say enough good things about it. The style on the outside, the style on the inside (take a look at a '70's interior...)this car gets plenty of compliments and stares. If a 1970 was a practical everyday car...i might have gotten one of those...but a 2010 works just fine! When it was time for me to buy a car...i refused to get anything other than this. I saved for months and months and finally got my "dream car" I never want to own anything other than a Challenger. I am IN LOVE with this car. Oh...and I'm a 23 yeard old lady ;)

Gorgeous ride
By Seattle Steve on 05/06/10 20:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The exterior is absolutely gorgeous from every angle. The interior has great space with plenty of room for cups, sunglasses, etc. The center console is also large. Seats are decent with good side bolstering. Although the controls are easy to use, I find the interior quite dull. With such a gorgeous exterior, it's a shame more effort was not placed on the interior. Ride / handling is good, not great, but I'm always able to have fun. This is a large car with a chiseled, rather than sculpted, shape. The trade-off for the beauty of the exterior is that the hood and front quarters are plainly visible from the drivers seat, and parking in tight spots is a pain.

Boy Oh Boy
By Lou Calandros on 05/04/10 20:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I specifically wanted the B5 Blue Pearl when I ordered my 2010 R/T Challenger Feb. 2010. The car is fantastic to drive. It handles better than nice and will set you back in your seat on acceleration even at highway speed (65 MPH). I took it to work to show my friends and complete strangers would stop to look at the car right off the street. I don't worry about the MPG I didn't buy it for that. This car is no slouch. The 5 spd auto is fun to bump-shift and shifts are crisp up and down. 3rd gear is nice for the around-town throaty sound. This car was a long time coming. I'm glad it's here.

Awesome car!
By FERNIE on 04/21/10 05:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is one of the best cars I have ever driven during the past 35 years. Super smooth, sexy and always turns heads. would recommend.

This is a Great American Car!
By Cyndi on 04/17/10 15:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Roomy comfortable seats, quiet smooth engine (v6) and a lot of eyeball, this car is going to be a classic!

Fine ride
By ROY63 on 04/10/10 07:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my car. Dealer was great to deal with and car is fun to drive with a great ride. Handles good , I just don't think I could ask for any more.

Time machine
By Overland on 04/02/10 15:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Stunning car that really does turn heads. The SE is not too fast, but fine for city traffic. Mine has the G package and rally package. Very solid ride. Very quiet on the road. Good interior - comfortable with good materials. Back seat OK for kids, but on the tight side for adults. Great trunk - ever bigger with the fold down rear seats. Makes me feel like Kowalski. Anyone know what Sirius station Super Soul is on?

Awesome!
By Andres on 03/31/10 19:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I like the power, the feel, the styling. People stare at the car. Mine is the b5 blue with side stripes.

Dodge Challenger RT
By toyak on 03/31/10 15:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My first car was a 1970 beater Barracuda I had in the army. Always wanted to rebuild it but never had the money until 29 years later. The car gets the look 95% correct (including the interior). The car is very fast, competent on the road including ice and snow (we live in Alaska) and extremely comfortable (for me at 5'11" my 5'4 wife does not not share my opinion on comfort). For a 4100 pound car it's performance is great. I have the 6 speed which is fun (1/4 miler faster with an auto). I average 19 mpg. If you are gentle on acceleration milage is all right, if not the Hemi is fast and thirsty. My worst tank average 11 mpg and best 23. I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old, back seats fine

Brings back memories
By dennis on 03/30/10 13:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Congrats Dodge for hitting the nail on the head with the Challenger r/t. This thing rocks. Both with performance and looks. What a head Turner. I love the stereo and 5" nav screen. Cant wait for the cat back and cold air kit to come in and have installed. Should make it sound and perform even better than it does now. The hud headlights are something you will never want to do without. Wow! I've always been a Chevy guy but was really disappointed with the non-classic look. I am really looking forward to summer. Thanks again Dodge

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe in VA is:

$131 per month*