2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update
By Joe From Amarillo on
2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
It has been about three months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 18 city and about 26 28 highway.The Nav system with the I-Pod hook up in the center console rocks, and the steering wheel control are a must. The V-6 has a lot of power I have to tell myself to slow down it may not be a Hemi but it will take off.
Favorite Features
All the toys like my Nav system and the hands free U-connect is great. I have started adding things like the sport pedals, the T-handle, AF floor mats, cargo mat and door sill I found that if you are going to order your car do not pay for the appearance package $950.00 I paid $450 aftermarkets
Suggested Improvements
The V-6 will not win many races, but I do not plan to race. I bought it for the looks and the ride. This car is not for the shy I have been asked about my car a lot. I plan on keeping this car for a while it may become a family heirloom. Do take my word for it go test drive one for yourself.