Used 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 - Consumer Reviews

SRT8 6.1L V8 5-speed Automatic - (17 reviews )

Plum Crazy ovr this SRT8
By Doug Young

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the Plum Crazy in the 6 speed with all options, added the cold air intake, tinted the window. What an awesome car! Have gotten 26 mpg on the interstate, but averages about 22 to 23. Has the power when you need it and/ or just want to show people what can do. Have won a few people choice trophies at car shows. Comparing this to other MOPARS that I have owned, this is the greatest! The car handles great, is comfortable, and the navigation system is easy to use.

The 6.1 Hemi, the retro look of the car with plum crazy, easy shifting

blind spot when backing. Otherwise

Turning Heads Everywhere That I Go!
By Corey Allen

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I traded my 09 RT in for my 10 SRT8 I am very pleased with my decision. The suspension is stiffer and the Brembos make the car stop on a dime. The car is very quick and the exhaust note is sublime. The car is definitely an attention grabber and my color choice of Detonator yellow adds fuel to the fire. The Challenger is a car that is great for cruising around town or putting on the road for a few hours. The trunk is big enough for a couple of large suit cases and the cabin is spacious. It definitely oozes American muscle and makes you feel like you're king of the road. The market is not over saturated with Challengers which is also a plus. Mustangs and Camaros are everywhere.

Retro Looks, UCONNECT with Navigation, Brembo Brakes, Comfort, 6.1 Hemi Engine, Number of aftermarket mods available, Fun to drive!!! Wow factor!! Oohs and Aahs that I get whenever I take her out for a spin.

Park assist should be standard. Paint quality could be better. Dual power seats. Auto Up Windows.

Best Looking car on the road
By Dan

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This car has exceeded every expectation that I had when I bought it. It drives very smooth, very responsive and when I need power it has more than enough. There is one main problem with owning the SRT8 model. When ever parked or filling up people want to see under the hood and look in the car. It is a real head turner. If you do not like people staring or wanting to talk to you about your car do not buy this one.

6.1 Hemi with manual transmission.

NONE

Finally, I waited 40 years for this!
By Finally

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

24+ MPG on the road, quiet interior, great sounding exhaust, well balanced ride, no rattles or squeaks, killer sound system...what a car! NO REGRETS. Get yourself one of these MONSTERS, tint the windows, slip on your shades, go styling at the local retro drive in and enjoy showing your new baby off. I got this to trailer behind our RV but I find myself looking for ANY excuse to hop in it and enjoy the experience. Well done Dodge. Thanks!

The 6.1 liter HEMI!

Auto climate control and power passenger seat.

SRT8 Challenger
By Tony

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned many vehicles, but this year's Dodge Challenger SRT8 is absolutely one of the finest vehicles I have ever owned. Power handling, style from the gem of a Hemi engine, good suspension..comfortable seating even for rear passengers and a trunk that you can actually put luggage in, but the performance of this Hemi, sings with 425 horse power. I recommend this car to any driver who loves muscle cars that look good,handle very well, and love the sound of power, this is it! Can't wait for next year, 6.4 liter, 550 Horse power, yah baby!

Love the styling, performance, and rides beautifully and what a great sound system. Thanks Dodge, you got this right on the money!

Brake pads with no brake dust that coats the front mag wheels.

• SUV