2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
Great car, bought new, currently at 58k miles
By noboringcars on 03/10/14 13:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This was the first American car I have purchased and I haven't regretted it. It's reliable, well supported by the dealer and aftermarket, attractive, comfortable, and has a great owner community. Don't buy this car is you want to remain anonymous. Owning a Challenger is instant rock star status. I've only had 2 issues with the car: 1. the headliner dropped from a bracket behind the sunroof, fixed under warranty. 2. a piece of interior window trim cracked, I replaced it myself in 15 minutes. All in all, it's been a great ownership experience. Parts and service are inexpensive. Lots of opportunity to customize for more performance and/or convenience.

2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T
By twindavid on 10/14/11 04:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

It was time to face facts. My middle aged body could not keep up with the timeless lines of my 440 Barracuda. It was hot to the extreme, uncomfortable, and cornered worse than my Suburban. Fuchsia...The perfect color! Unusual and as hot as it gets. Aside from the exterior pallet, the interior was the perfect compliment of white leather, fuchsia stitching, and led lighting bliss. This car is what a true muscle car should be. Obnoxiously beautiful! The performance of the car was true to the Edmunds' review, fast yet comfortable to the extreme. The Canadian plant that built her absolutely botched the paint. Actual drips under the door mirror, and dry haze along some seams. (?)

Great baby boomer car!
By Anonymous on 12/07/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned many cars from the BMW 740li, Mercedes c, Lexus ls 460,and recently a 2010 Mustang v6. The mustang was fun to drive however, was very tight for a big guy. The Dodge is roomy, very fast, fun, looks great, and does not ride like a buckboard, very nice ride, not as smooth as a Lexus however very good. Overall I am very happy and would own another. I did the mopar package with the huge air scoop, very cool.

1 year review
By BriD on 11/25/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The challenger has been a fun vehicle for me since day 1. It is my first dodge and my daily driver and has performed flawlessly. It is definitely a conversation starter as I have had many people stop and talk about the car and ask questions about it. Never owned a muscle car before and this road cruiser has been a joy with no problems to report.

We love our Challenger R/T Hemi
By David on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought a Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi after a British friend told me what exceptional cars they are - he's a die-hard fan of the movie "Vanishing Point". I wanted a Hemi but frankly the Chrysler 300C seemed overpriced. We'd had a 300 V/6 Touring that was nice but not fully satisfying. The R/T is superior to the 300 in every way; craftsmanship, power, handling, even comfort & ride. It's a great car for long trips and we always arrive refreshed. Very stable & quiet at speed. Nice LED interior accent lighting. It's been a real attention- getter & ppl still gather around it. Nicely finished everywhere. It has an actual top speed of over 165 mph, limited to 140. Our best car ever for fun & long trips.

Fun
By Robert on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and I love it. It drives and handles nicely and I get compliments daily on it. So far this is the best car I have ever owned. I look forward to driving it and it turns heads everywhere I go.

A Lovable Disappointmenrt by Mopar Momi
By Vintage Lover on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Had problems from day one. Despite the fact that I absolutely LOVE this car, it hasn't been the perfect marriage. Interior-headliner falling at the driver side door, heat control malfunctions and needed to be replaced, no light in rear seating area.Exterior-cheap paint job (paint chips down to metal with a door ding, had to have valve stems replaced due to low tire pressure light. Performance-car shimmies and has poor stability with braking past 80 mph, violently past 100 mph. Other than those things I LOVE THIS CAR. Love to feel and hear the purr of the Hemi. I'm a hot rod chick and barring those things, I would buy another. Stuck on the retro look. Had a 70 Hemi Cuda back in the day.

Couldn't Be Happier
By JBC on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Every time I get behind the wheel of my car brings a smile to my face. My inferno red Dodge Road/Track Challenger with the black hood to fender stripes and 20" factory chrome wheels clad with Goodyear rubber is a real headturner. I have people come up to me all the time and ask about the car. The exterior design of this car is near-perfection with its retro inspired looks. The car is roomy and comfortable and the purr of the Hemi under the hood is blissful. For such a big car, it is still nimble especially with the Super Track Pack option. Gas mileage is what it is and anyone buying this car should realize this beforehand. You are buying a Hemi after all.

Fun to drive
By Terry on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my Challenger R/T (6 speed) for 4 months now and love it. I enjoy the smooth ride, the power and the look of this car. The only drawback I can note is the skip shift, but this can be overcome by waiting a second for the slow car to get some distance and laying into the gas pedal. I rev at 1600 RPM doing 70 on the highway in 6th gear and love the sound of the Hemi when I hit the throttle. Great car.

Love it
By sluggosurf on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

2010 Challenger R/T Classic Hemi Orange. This car is incredible. I tested the big three muscle cars and the Challenger came out way ahead. True, the V8 Camaro will out perform but the Challenger has it all. Aside from being the best looking, it rides the best and has the most storage. Also the best in safety. It takes highways better than my wife's BMW 3 series! On a road trip I averaged 26 mpg! That's with the same engine that's in my 2006 Ram.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe in VA is:

$147 per month*