2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
Update from Joe from Amarillo
By slyandvi on 02/25/12 15:18 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

2010 Dodge Challenger SE
By fusion42694 on 01/06/12 19:53 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While the Challenger is fun to drive, it wares out easily. The plastic on the inside is cheaply made, as it is with other Dodge cars. The engine power is great though, and the seats are comfortable. It does not have the handling and pep of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, but that is probably due to its larger size. Mine has your basic features, and it is noticed as much as the more expensive ones. If you want an all american muscle car and like american cars, this is the one for you.

Love this car! but beware of the back seat
By frylock05 on 06/06/11 06:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had both the 2010 Camaro and now I own a 2010 Challenger. Its far more roomy and attracts quite a bit of attention everywhere. It has that original retro look, like a retro remix....lol like the 70's challenger had a baby and this car is it. I only dont like 1 thing and that is that to get in the backseat you have to go threw the passanger side only. Also the seat release on the back of the passanger seat is not safe. I was hit in the eye trying to get out of my backseat by it, I had to have 6 stiches that really did suck..but I still love it its a trully beautiful machine and is a just delight to drive so I reommend it to others...but beware of the back seat.

Where did you get your EPA stats?
By Eric on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The EPA sticker for the 2010 SE is 25 mpg for highway. Where did your 20 mpg come from? Is it an average of all driving? My SE routinely gives me 22 mpg overall and 26 mpg on the highway. It is a great car. Far more roomy than the Mustang, more comfortable than the Camaro. Price is much better than the well-overpriced Camaro and exterior styling is easily my favorite of all the pony cars. The quality is much better than I expected.

2010 Challenger SE
By Dave on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Driving this beast is fun. I bought her and drove her for the first time on a major highway. She ran great, very comfortable and handles like a charm. To own her is to love her! It was a great pleasure to sit behind the wheel and relax while driving around. Simply a great vehicle. I come from the 70's era and Dodge did a great job with the retro look. Two thumbs up! Lot's of stares, thumbs up and waves from on lookers.

Dodge Challenger 2010 SE
By Dave on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. It comes with a 3.5 DOHC engine. I had purchase it and had to drive 60 miles to home. The trip was fabulous! It handled great, Air worked good, Radio sounds great, ABS stops the car on a dime. I must admit that I was not pushing the car. I have to do the break-in period and see what she is like. Many people complained about views. I can see all the areas I need to and if you change the right side mirror, move it so it is wide. No issues with performance and love the shifter. The dealer filled the tank with gas and when I arrived home, the gas is still full! She take command of the road and people were waving to me all the time. No complaints! Love her!

Broke Down Already
By snoop on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I read all the reviews and dismissed the bad ones, well I should of took to heart what was said people don't want to admit they bought 3rd class. Well these cars are a pain. Loud ticking under hood (dealer claims it's the injectors, tranny slips, and the car is already rusting underneath low tire pressure light is on no matter what I am sure this review will get a lot of not helpfuls but believe this is typical Dodge quality (junk)

Luxary over the power
By Grant on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I knew I wanted the Challenger and that was it. The lot my sister deals with called and said they had just gotten a deep water blue, SE, the the preferred customer package. Looking at the R/Ts and the STR8s, and then seeing the difference in price, I TOOK THE SE! I was in denial about the lackluster performance, however, from previously owning a 4 cylinder Camry, I soon realized I was being greedy. I just have to not bark too much when I pull next to a Camaro at a red light. I, like many others, traded performance for beauty. In the vanity department, you can't come CLOSE to this car, SE, R/T or SRT8, and thats something camaro and mustang owners will just have to accept.

My 2010 Challenger 3.5V6 with add ons
By Kris on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I only have 2600 miles on my Challenger so far.Even though it's only a 3.5 liter V6 admittedly, I love driving it!It's a classy looking reproduction of the Challenger from the 1970's,only better!I owned a 1970 Barracuda with a 318 V8 in,1982-1983.It had the body style of the "Cuda" and although, I loved driving it, my new Challenger is twice the car my 1970 Barracuda (Cuda) was overall!

Read Editors Review
By Rock12 on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Please read the Editors review. The editors are spot on! I don't hate my Challenger but I should of went another route, Poor performance, Very Uncomfortable interior,Blind spots,Very slow acceleration,rust underneath already and car is 2010 has seen no Winter,Water gets trapped under the spoiler,arm rest is too far back, (it slides forward but feels really cheap that way like it could break). Not a very well built car I smell plastic or something burning every time I pull in my garage

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe in VA is:

$130 per month*