2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:
Great car, bought new, currently at 58k miles
By noboringcars on 03/10/14 13:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This was the first American car I have purchased and I haven't regretted it. It's reliable, well supported by the dealer and aftermarket, attractive, comfortable, and has a great owner community. Don't buy this car is you want to remain anonymous. Owning a Challenger is instant rock star status. I've only had 2 issues with the car: 1. the headliner dropped from a bracket behind the sunroof, fixed under warranty. 2. a piece of interior window trim cracked, I replaced it myself in 15 minutes. All in all, it's been a great ownership experience. Parts and service are inexpensive. Lots of opportunity to customize for more performance and/or convenience.

Update from Joe from Amarillo
By slyandvi on 02/25/12 15:18 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

2010 Dodge Challenger SE
By fusion42694 on 01/06/12 19:53 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While the Challenger is fun to drive, it wares out easily. The plastic on the inside is cheaply made, as it is with other Dodge cars. The engine power is great though, and the seats are comfortable. It does not have the handling and pep of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, but that is probably due to its larger size. Mine has your basic features, and it is noticed as much as the more expensive ones. If you want an all american muscle car and like american cars, this is the one for you.

2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T
By twindavid on 10/14/11 04:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

It was time to face facts. My middle aged body could not keep up with the timeless lines of my 440 Barracuda. It was hot to the extreme, uncomfortable, and cornered worse than my Suburban. Fuchsia...The perfect color! Unusual and as hot as it gets. Aside from the exterior pallet, the interior was the perfect compliment of white leather, fuchsia stitching, and led lighting bliss. This car is what a true muscle car should be. Obnoxiously beautiful! The performance of the car was true to the Edmunds' review, fast yet comfortable to the extreme. The Canadian plant that built her absolutely botched the paint. Actual drips under the door mirror, and dry haze along some seams. (?)

Love this car! but beware of the back seat
By frylock05 on 06/06/11 06:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had both the 2010 Camaro and now I own a 2010 Challenger. Its far more roomy and attracts quite a bit of attention everywhere. It has that original retro look, like a retro remix....lol like the 70's challenger had a baby and this car is it. I only dont like 1 thing and that is that to get in the backseat you have to go threw the passanger side only. Also the seat release on the back of the passanger seat is not safe. I was hit in the eye trying to get out of my backseat by it, I had to have 6 stiches that really did suck..but I still love it its a trully beautiful machine and is a just delight to drive so I reommend it to others...but beware of the back seat.

Great baby boomer car!
By Anonymous on 12/07/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned many cars from the BMW 740li, Mercedes c, Lexus ls 460,and recently a 2010 Mustang v6. The mustang was fun to drive however, was very tight for a big guy. The Dodge is roomy, very fast, fun, looks great, and does not ride like a buckboard, very nice ride, not as smooth as a Lexus however very good. Overall I am very happy and would own another. I did the mopar package with the huge air scoop, very cool.

Where did you get your EPA stats?
By Eric on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The EPA sticker for the 2010 SE is 25 mpg for highway. Where did your 20 mpg come from? Is it an average of all driving? My SE routinely gives me 22 mpg overall and 26 mpg on the highway. It is a great car. Far more roomy than the Mustang, more comfortable than the Camaro. Price is much better than the well-overpriced Camaro and exterior styling is easily my favorite of all the pony cars. The quality is much better than I expected.

1 year review
By BriD on 11/25/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The challenger has been a fun vehicle for me since day 1. It is my first dodge and my daily driver and has performed flawlessly. It is definitely a conversation starter as I have had many people stop and talk about the car and ask questions about it. Never owned a muscle car before and this road cruiser has been a joy with no problems to report.

2010 Challenger SE
By Dave on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Driving this beast is fun. I bought her and drove her for the first time on a major highway. She ran great, very comfortable and handles like a charm. To own her is to love her! It was a great pleasure to sit behind the wheel and relax while driving around. Simply a great vehicle. I come from the 70's era and Dodge did a great job with the retro look. Two thumbs up! Lot's of stares, thumbs up and waves from on lookers.

Dodge Challenger 2010 SE
By Dave on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. It comes with a 3.5 DOHC engine. I had purchase it and had to drive 60 miles to home. The trip was fabulous! It handled great, Air worked good, Radio sounds great, ABS stops the car on a dime. I must admit that I was not pushing the car. I have to do the break-in period and see what she is like. Many people complained about views. I can see all the areas I need to and if you change the right side mirror, move it so it is wide. No issues with performance and love the shifter. The dealer filled the tank with gas and when I arrived home, the gas is still full! She take command of the road and people were waving to me all the time. No complaints! Love her!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe in VA is:

$130 per month*