Used 2010 Dodge Challenger SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Challenger - Consumer Reviews

2010 Dodge Challenger

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

Update from Joe from Amarillo
By slyandvi

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the body styling and my gadgets.

Suggested Improvements

larger engine and choice of colors inside

2010 Dodge Challenger SE
By fusion42694

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While the Challenger is fun to drive, it wares out easily. The plastic on the inside is cheaply made, as it is with other Dodge cars. The engine power is great though, and the seats are comfortable. It does not have the handling and pep of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, but that is probably due to its larger size. Mine has your basic features, and it is noticed as much as the more expensive ones. If you want an all american muscle car and like american cars, this is the one for you.

Favorite Features

The quickness of the engine, and the fact that you dont always feel like you are driving a huge car. Also the back seat is not as small as the Mustang, Camaro, or Genesis.

Suggested Improvements

The plastics in the car are cheap and get dirty easily,

Love this car! but beware of the back seat
By frylock05

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had both the 2010 Camaro and now I own a 2010 Challenger. Its far more roomy and attracts quite a bit of attention everywhere. It has that original retro look, like a retro remix....lol like the 70's challenger had a baby and this car is it. I only dont like 1 thing and that is that to get in the backseat you have to go threw the passanger side only. Also the seat release on the back of the passanger seat is not safe. I was hit in the eye trying to get out of my backseat by it, I had to have 6 stiches that really did suck..but I still love it its a trully beautiful machine and is a just delight to drive so I reommend it to others...but beware of the back seat.

Favorite Features

Radio, easily customizble, very affordible and good on gas on the HWY.

Suggested Improvements

The seat realease I think can be dangerious in an accident.

Where did you get your EPA stats?
By Eric

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The EPA sticker for the 2010 SE is 25 mpg for highway. Where did your 20 mpg come from? Is it an average of all driving? My SE routinely gives me 22 mpg overall and 26 mpg on the highway. It is a great car. Far more roomy than the Mustang, more comfortable than the Camaro. Price is much better than the well-overpriced Camaro and exterior styling is easily my favorite of all the pony cars. The quality is much better than I expected.

Favorite Features

Exterior styling. Huge number of aftermarket parts available. Very quiet and smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

Dual exhaust for the V6 which has already been done on the 2011.

2010 Challenger SE
By Dave

2010 Dodge Challenger SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Driving this beast is fun. I bought her and drove her for the first time on a major highway. She ran great, very comfortable and handles like a charm. To own her is to love her! It was a great pleasure to sit behind the wheel and relax while driving around. Simply a great vehicle. I come from the 70's era and Dodge did a great job with the retro look. Two thumbs up! Lot's of stares, thumbs up and waves from on lookers.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are: The shifter is awesome. It is like driving a standard without a clutch! The handling is great and she purrs with stock exhaust. The exterior is wonderful and it looks just like the 1070 version. I had a 1970 Dodge Challenger and it had the 318. This V-6 has more power.

Suggested Improvements

As of now, I see nothing wrong with it. Despite the complaints of the sights in the back, I had no problem with it at all. If you lift the front seat up, you can see everything. Great car and I love her!