New School Tech, Classic Muscle
By byuchallenger on
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I have had this car for half a year or so, and I absolutely adore it! It is a very quick car that has a large aftermarket following to make the car screaming fast. The styling is by far one of the best of any cars out there right now while still being usable. I can fit myself and 3 full sized friends in the car with ease and comfort, something I know isn't possible in the competition. The ride is amazing, seeing as it was fitted with mercedes tuned suspension, and the attention it gets is unmistakable. It's not the fastest car on the road (stock) but there will always be another car that is faster. The looks of this car and the feeling I get is purely unique to the Challenger.
Favorite Features
I love the styling more than just about anything. I'm a young guy who wasn't alive during the original muscle car days, but I surely can appreciate amazing styling when I see it! The 6speed and the 5.7 HEMI (that still gets almost 30 mpg on the freeway as I calculated over a 3000 mile trip) is great
Suggested Improvements
My only wish is that it didn't weigh quite so much. It's great to know I am very safe in the car due to the airbags and safety features, but I wish they didn't add up to a 4000 lb car.