2009 Dodge Challenger Consumer Review: It doesn't get any better...

2009 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Review

It doesn't get any better...
By 98neonrt on

2009 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Trading in my 2008 Caliber R/T AWD for this beautiful peice of Muscle was the best thing I have ever done. This car has everything...Power, comfort, looks, reliability, and FUN! My girl is a Hemi Orange, 6 speed manual with stripes. We turn heads everywhere we go. I work at a large retailer, and customers actually ask who owns the car and seek me out to tell me they love it:) (& are usually surprised I'm female) I've had no issues with the car during the 1st 3500 miles. I get about 17mpg in town and about 21mpg on highway trips. The trunk is huge, and the extra spot where the spare tire would be is very useful to store small items (like her own little vacuum)out of sight with no rattling.

Leather, POWER!, smooth ride, retro styling, huge trunk, comfort, radio w/satellite info available, mpg, sunroof, did I mention POWER??? I am now quite used to the hill-start assist, and even think I like it.

Get rid of auto shift to 4th from 1st...it is very irritating. Plum Crazy...really, it would be perfect (my husband is SO happy it was not available), a little more leg room in the back would be great - the trunk is huge- I think they could have adjusted something there.