Retro-tainment
By Amoparman on
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)
This is my first "NEW" car, but I have lots of other vintage mopars and DD 99 Dakota R/T. This car delivers on the promise that the Charger did not. Took it on a 1500 mi trip right after getting it. Awesome on the road. Passing is great fun and watching people get self inflicted whiplash when you go by them. I'm surprised there is so much plastic crap up front. Digging out all the bugs was a real pain. Had it to around 125 mph out on the desert highway, and still way more in it, but the wife gets nervous. Mine is black w/o the sunroof or NAV, don't miss either one. Seats are fine for sitting and driving, but don't even think your gonna get comfy when you lay back. Totally NOT sorry I got it.
Favorite Features
HEMI BABY. Looks great. Shiftable Auto still getting used to it though. The F1 tires hold really well, almost to well read below. Breaks really good too.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe my tires are real sticky, but I like to feel the rear trying to come around you when you punch it from a stop and that feeling is just not there. I want more low end punch off the line. Also mine is pretty quite more growl would be OK too. I would like more leg room side to side.