Great Car
By Dan on
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)
I own a 2007 C6 Corvette, a 2008 GT 500 Shelby a 2007 Mustang GT and now a 2008 SRT8 Hemi Orange Dodge Challenger. I have to say that I LOVE every one of these cars but the Dodge Challenger really sticks out. The car is just great. Waited 6 months for delivery and it was well worth it. This car of all the new American muscle cars will definitely remind you of the original more than the vette or the Shelby. People will stop me on the road to look at it. Some get confused if it is a 1970's restored car or a new car. It is that similar to a 70's car. The car definitely looks better in person than the pictures. Way to go Dodge. Be proud of building a real American car. Would love to see a "CUDA
Favorite Features
No doubt about it..the Exterior makes the car. Love the front and rear look of the car. Nice sound and a real nice interior compared to my vette and Shelby GT 500. Has Great seats, nice sunroof and radio/NAV setup. The car rides real smooth. Excellent braking. The Hemi Orange paint.
Suggested Improvements
The car could use move power to compete with the vette and Shelby GT 500 but not bad. An optional side strip like the old AAR 340 or 440 stripes. Chrome wheels, minor stuff, I love the car as is but these options would be nice to have.