2007 Dodge Caravan Consumer Review: Great van

2007 Dodge Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

Great van
By Victor on

2007 Dodge Caravan SXT 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Dodge Caravan, and my family and I love it. I had my first one for almost 12 years and almost 200K miles with minimal problems. This one has most of the bells and whistles and I got it for $22K; a steal. I have the 3.8L engine and it really is more than I needed, but because of the package, I had no choice over the engine size. The 3.3 is more than enough unless you are pulling a load. Reading some of the other posts I guess that I was lucky since I have had no problems whatsoever with this van. It has a smooth and quiet ride, pretty quiet interior, and extremely comfortable. The stow and go seats just made it better. Overall, a great family van suited for long trips.

Favorite Features

The stow and go seats, powerful engine, smooth and stable ride, automatic doors, and the video and six-disk changer.

Suggested Improvements

I would have loved to have the under seat storage bins and the one under the radio area. I had to buy an aftermarket middle storage console to make up this shortcoming. I did not care about the cheap speakers included with the system; I replaced all of them.