2003 Dodge Caravan Consumer Review: New Car

2003 Dodge Caravan - Consumer Review

New Car
By glass on

2003 Dodge Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

So far I am generally happy. I like some features not available when I purchased my last van 9 years ago. There were a few quirks. For example, a hose was not tightened at the factory and I lost AC, and overheated-great billows of steam! It happened in front of the dealership, and I pulled in, I was immediately given a loaner to go on to work, and it was fixed for pick up on my way home. A recall was fixed at the same time. The service of the dealership, and my salesperson have been extordinary.

power doors and windows gravity assist on side doors having 2 side doors! (I missed it by a year last time)

visor on driver's side is useless- when "down" I cannot see the road. I wish I could open side door without opening a front door to unlock. after 6 weeks still have not found a truely comfortable driver's seat position-first road trip coming up- we'll see how that goes.