My Third Straight
By My Third Straight on
2002 Dodge Caravan Sport Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
This is my third straight Dodge Caravan. Sold our last one with 170,000+ miles on it and the previous one had 158,00+ miles. Very happy with this make and model and am dedicated to taking care of it by doing routine maintenance. That is the reason why these vehicles keep running and are able to put so many miles on them. The ride is great, the interior is roomy, and the style of the sport is great. I have complaints about this vehicle and in another five years or so will probably look for a new one if things stay the way they are. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone with a bigger family or someone who travels a lot.
Favorite Features
Removable / movable seats along with the roomy interior design. Good options from the dual climate control to the power windows and seats. The power sliding door is a great additional feature which is wonderful when you have kids. The rear a/c controls are great. The auto start, can't live without.
Suggested Improvements
Radio controls on the steering wheel assembly. The lower edges on ALL doors should be smoother/seamless so it doesn't hold salt/water/dirt in the northern states which promotes rust.