Worst Trade Ever
By rgb on
1996 Dodge Caravan 3dr Minivan
My brother, mother and I have all driven this thing at one point and we all hate it. The repairs done to this thing are too numerous to post. The transmission went out on it for a second time and I resolved never to buy another Dodge. I won't even look at things made by or associated with that company. When I see anything made by them no matter how cool,new and shiny I think about how this van was a leper in disguise. Everything thing on this van broke: gauges, hub assembly, wiper motor, electronics. Even the paint job was toast. There is truth behind all of those Dodge jokes on Married with Children. My Dad's a mechanic and even with free labor this rust bucket wasn't worth it.
Favorite Features
Due to its size it will be fun to beat mercilessly with a sledge hammer. My entire family and my boyfriend hate this van.
Suggested Improvements
This van should have included a time machine to allow owners to go back in time and not purchase this vehicle. They would literally have to set all of the plans on fire and start over. Blind monkeys could have designed a better car.